This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A poor choice of words

I went to a local restaurant for lunch yesterday, and while I was waiting to pay, a guy walked up to complain about the trash cans. Apparently, the baskets, which you aren't supposed to throw away, will fit into the opening easily; but the salad bowls, which you are supposed to throw away, do not.

It was a reasonable complaint, and the guy was civil about it, but the way he worded it almost had me doubled over in laughter.

"I need to talk to you about your holes!"

Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Pull my finger and you will know all that you need to know
    My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

A poor choice of words, yes, but it's FUNNY!!!!
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

At least he didn't say "I need to talk to you about your cans."

Comment

Reminds me of the time I was a yarn shop trying to find a complementary third color to two I already had.

The shop woman rached for one and I blurt out, 'Do you want to feel my balls?'

Good thing she had a sense of humour.

Comment

Quoth Igorina View Post
            Reminds me of the time I was a yarn shop trying to find a complementary third color to two I already had.

The shop woman rached for one and I blurt out, 'Do you want to feel my balls?'

Good thing she had a sense of humour.
            I wish I could have been there to see that. So funny.
            My Wajas cave

Comment

HAHA. This reminds me of this one customer we had at work, about two weeks ago while I was training the new girl. She was having a hard time deciding what she wanted to order, because for once we had a nice diaplay and all of the donut racks were full. After a minute or two, she laughs, looks apologetic, and utters the phrase:

"I'm sorry I'm just sitting here staring at your racks but I just can't decide!"

I don't think she even realized what she said. I had a hard time not giggling while I finished her transaction.
              "Penny Lou Pingleton, you are absolutely, positively, permanently punished! You will live on a diet of saltines and tang, and you'll never leave this room again....Devil child! Devil child!"

Comment

Working...
              X