This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get off your f*&#ing cell phone!

I went through the drive thru at maccas and as i was going to leave i saw this bloke trying to reverse into a parking space while yapping on his blasted mobile phone.

Because he wasn't paying attention to what he was doing he backed into another car, bloody stupid moron.

Well he got a real shock when he heard the crunch looked around quickly to make sure no one saw and drove off, i did manage to get the number plate so i parked and went inside to talk to the manager.

There was a nice dent in the poor guys car and one of the headlights were smashed.

I hope they catch the dickhead, hit and run, what a poor excuse for a human being.

This is why I keep my cell-phone usage to a minimum in the car (sometimes it's unavoidable)... and when I do use it, it's never while I'm trying to park or back-out.

I've more than once told my family or friends "Hold on, I'm trying to park."

I guess it helps that I'm an insane multi-tasker and usually only use one hand to drive anyway.
    <Insert clever signature here>

Comment

When I have to talk on the phone while driving, I always put down the phone when I am about to park. Unless I am just pulling in.
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

on our way home a feww weeks ago, there was this guy in his car SWERVING all over the road, yammering on his mobile phone.
        Jos shouted at him, the man swore at us, Jos swore very loudly back at him. Shame our mobiles aren't working, we'd have called the police with his license number and location. the way he was going he was going to kill someone.
        Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Quoth Chained to the counter View Post
          I hope they catch the dickhead, hit and run, what a poor excuse for a human being.
          You got that right! I only wish someone like you was there when some hit & run fartsucker crashed into my car last month. Did about $800 worth of damage to my tire rims & suspension. That's not counting the bodywork and the jammed door

As for cellphones, if I have to make a call on the road I'll wait until I'm at a traffic light. Also won't answer a call unless I'm at a red light, and then I don't talk for more than a minute. "Sorry I'm on the road, I'll call back."
          Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

Working...
          X