This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick it up jackass!

This one happened about half an hour ago while me and my mom were shopping. Just as we're getting towards the end of the shop I'm looking at some of the disposable cameras that are at the end of one of the aisles.
    | |
    | |
    | |
    * <---

Suddenly this jerk comes tearing round the corner, not judging the turn correctly and slamming his trolley into the cameras knocking 5 of them to the floor. He sees the mess he's made, laughs and continues up the next aisle.

The worst thing about this? He had his daughter with him. Way to teach her to be considerate jackass!
    Last edited by KMMCurly; 04-09-2008, 10:41 PM.
    "Honestly officer, he asked for a shot and I gave him one. Why do you need the handcuffs?" - MannersMakethMan

Somehow I have the feeling he's one of those that will bitch that the store isn't picked up/clean enough.

Comment

The proper response to that is:

Come back and pick up your mess, ASSHOLE.
      "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

I saw that crap before
        Under The Moon Paranormal Research
        San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Usual here.
          We have a display advertising a SatNav system, which is a little portable screen that we use for those sorts of purposes as well as a whole lot of empty display boxes (Since LP would lay the smackdown on us if we ever put a live unit out). Routinely people come around with their trolleys and crash every single box down, walk out and leave. Or their children come through and knock them all down and run off.

Pick up your damn mess, or at the least be apologetic about it.
          - Boochan

Comment

I would've knocked his cart over and walked off laughing. See if he has a ****-eating grin, then.
            You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

That has to be one my biggest peeves EVER, people that knock stuff over and don't pick it up Or make any kind of mess in general and don't clean it up. I went to Starbucks earlier today and there was sugar and some other kind of gunk all over the counter where the milk and creamer and stuff is. How are people raised?

Comment

i guess he has to teach her something?

apparently, it's a family legacy, passed down through the ages, the way of the jackass, and a legacy many families seem to have.
                look! it's ghengis khan!
                Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

I had someone do that to me once. I had some crates of milk on a cart, which I was getting ready to put up. I got called away briefly, and when I got back, the crates were all on the floor, and a couple of my coworkers were putting them back on the cart for me.

They told me some woman bumped into my cart, knocking all the crates onto the floor, and then kept walking like nothing happened.
                  Sometimes life is altered.
                  Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                  Uneasy with confrontation.
                  Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth Sableonblonde View Post
                    That has to be one my biggest peeves EVER, people that knock stuff over and don't pick it up
                    Mine too, but what really gets to me is my SIL. She'll knock stuff over, and then complain to management that the stuff was in her way!

Look up SC in the dictionary, and there's a picture of her.

Yeah, I've tried talking to her. It doesn't help any.
                    Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Working...
                    X