This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Misanthropical View Post
    I had the pharmacist snicker at me when asking for the non latex condoms, but never had anyone out and out call me a slut.
    Grr, people still do that huh? There are a grand total of 2 non latex options.

Sorry, but my fatal allergy to latex kind of makes it hard for me to need anything but one of those 2.

Comment

Actually, some free condoms are very entertaining, and you don't even need a guy.

I went for my tri-monthly prick in the ass (Depo-Provera, people, think clean now!) with my mom because we had a shopping day planned.

So I go there, get my needle, come out and mom notices the basket of free rubbers on the coffee table.

"Oh look Shiro, lollipops! Oh wait, there's no stick..."

"Right mom, you have to provide the stick, here, lemme grab some for you."

What's really funny here is that I'm the product of mom doing the nasty for the very first time.

yay, innocent lil mommy...
      Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
        Also, having fun with your boyfriend doesn't make you a slut.
        Yeah.... only fooling around with everybody ELSE's boyfriend does that
        GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Knowing my smartass self, I would have turned and asked, "Got any kids? Yeah? SLUT!"

Comment

Quoth ThePhoneGoddess View Post
            My grandmother is a crafting fiend. . . . A few years back someone taught her how to make these adorable little flower pots with fake flowers in them. The flowers were made with rolled up condoms.
            My late grandmother saved EVERYTHING: rubber bands, scraps of foil, twist ties, etc., and had a place for each of these things. She called rubber bands "rubbers" and it would never fail to crack me and my little brother right up when she'd ask one of us to "reach behind you and get me a rubber out of that drawer."
            He loves the world...except for all the people.
            --Men at Work

Comment

Working...
            X