This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth blas87 View Post
    The tech that came over to fix my Internet on Monday just wreeked of sweat and man stuff. It hasn't been that hot lately....nevertheless, after he left and before I went back to bed, I had to open two windows, turn on the fan and give the livingroom a good spritz of Febreeze Air Effects. Blech.
    Thats excessive, though depends on the time of day in regards to justification of it.
    Just working, if it involves A LOT of general work (If we get a huge delivery, or if theirs constant cross-mall carting thanks to our offsite storeroom placement), that will happen to myself. In that sort of situation though, at least carry some deodorant

Regardless, the only time when it comes to PC-related stuff that I'd sweat is actually building the thing.
    Only note lately, which I found bemusing was the fact that the mall (to our irritance, If we didn't reach our sales target this week I would have blamed this on them for less customers) has a group of mormons doing free health tests, and the irony of that of course was that most of them stunk really badly. Real Healthy..
    - Boochan

Comment

Quoth MiloMorai View Post
      Is he a regular DG or what? If he's going to come back again did the Mgr call the supplier and tell him not to send that guy ever unless he doesn't reek? That's nasty. Either tell the guy or at least call his boss so he can say something.
      Yes, he doesn't exactly represent the company well if he's delivering food and smells like a sewer. And some people honestly don't know that they reek. A word from his boss might help clear the air (literally).
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

i know the feeling. once had a gal in my company who smelled like sweaty undies. granted i know she worked hard but... yeah, not fun smelling her crotch whever she was within 5 feet.

(insert barf emotion)

Comment

Working...
        X