Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No sir, you cannot use 2 coupons for one product.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No sir, you cannot use 2 coupons for one product.

So, while in Duncan Donuts today, this customer walks in and attempts to use 2 seoarate coupons for one of their flatbread sandwiches. One of the coupons is for $1.00 off on one sandwich, and another (separate) coupon is for one free iced tea/coffee with the purchase of one flatbread sandwich.

Of course, the customer orders a sandwich and expects a dollar off the sandwich AND a free iced tea/coffee. The girl behind the counter explains to the SC that he can only use one of the coupons at this time, not both for the purchase of one sandwich. Of course, he asks for the Manager and the Manager basically says the same thing. It's either one of the other.

SC blows up right in the store, calling the staff a bunch of crooks and that they should just go back to their native Country. He proceeds to THROW the coupons in the managers face and promptly storms out.

And people wonder why the USA has bad reputation overseas. (Well not really its a well deserved reputation IMO). Seriously though what a complete ass hat.

I'm sure the fine print on the coupons said as much, but then I digress, expecting an SC to read for comprehension is going a little too far.

Comment

Sounds very much like a typical customer at my job.
      "One coupon, per customer, per day, as far as the coupon states, but management can't decide if they agree with that.
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Lovely person.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

So, did you ask if you could have his coupons?

Seriously, what a twat. Somebody must have missed his nap...

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I had a very similiar one at my last job. He accused me of trying to scam him.

Most coupons say "Not to be combined with any other offer" right on them. People seem to conveniently overlook that.

Comment

Quoth Davros View Post
              SC blows up right in the store, calling the staff a bunch of crooks and that they should just go back to their native Country.
              And what native country are the staff from?

Comment

Quoth greensinestro View Post
                And what native country are the staff from?
                I believe that the staff are from somewhere around India. Let me just say that the staff in this particular store are very polite and courteous. Even while this "Gentleman" was bitching at them, they remained very polite.....more polite than I would have.

I am just glad that they stuck to their grounds and didn't cave in to this customers unreasonable demands.

Comment

Just one of those that refuses to admit that they're wrong.
                  For fast food if I have two coupons, I'll attempt to use them at the same time. To my surprise this actually works a lot of times, but when they're rejected I'm not going to be rude for doing something thats clearly marked as something that shouldn't be done..
                  - Boochan

Comment

Quoth Davros View Post
                    He proceeds to THROW the coupons in the managers face and promptly storms out.
                    Woohoo! Free coupons!
                    Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Working...
                    X