X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Primer View Post
    OT, but what is a "keener"?
    A nerd. AKA a person who pays their money to a college and actually expects to learn something for that cost. Otherwise known as a "brain" an "EN-TEWL-LECT-SHEW-EHL" or a "smartass".

Then again, as my math teacher used to point out, "You have to be smart to be a smartass."

I was a brain in school, but no one really messed with me about it, I'm sure ya'll can guess why... *cough*
    "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Quoth Buglady View Post
      College students, on the other hand, are another story. I went back to school last fall and spent 2 semesters resisting the urge to smack someone.
      Oh, good, I thought it was me! What made it even better is that most of them never realized that I was old enough to be their mother....
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
        I was a brain in school, but no one really messed with me about it, I'm sure ya'll can guess why... *cough*
        Probably the same reason they stopped messing with me when I got my growth-spurts all at once and cracked the 6-foot mark in Junior high: We could kick their asses physically, as well as mentally.
        ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
        And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

one time in subway the "sandwich artist" started talking to me about how hot one of the cashiers at my store is. 2nd time that day someone mentioned it to me...

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
            Probably the same reason they stopped messing with me when I got my growth-spurts all at once and cracked the 6-foot mark in Junior high: We could kick their asses physically, as well as mentally.
            Because a man is not thoroughly emasculated until you've insulted his manhood with words he cannot understand and then punted a field goal between his legs, hire MystyCorp.
            "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Working...
            X