This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah to me!
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

first have you realised you have thread jacked your own tread
      second i am proud of my soul, it may be sickly, raggedity, with a few holes, tears, snags and cracks, and hanging together by a few straggled threads but its mine

Comment

Yes, Yes I did. And I'm rather proud to have threadjacked my own thread. Better then threadjacking someone elses' thread with SmileyEagle talking about the hells of the hotel biz.
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

or about life in Utah now im going to go be sad and alone n the chat because i dont have to finish getting ready for work for 10 minutes

Comment

Aw, don't be sad! Have a cookie!

*gives crack cookie*

Comment

nah mad max and purple cat have joined me now im nly semi sad, but thanks mmmmmmm cookie

Comment

A. I seem to remember a similar occurrence a while back, with a Molotov cocktail set on a car. I hope it's not proliferating!

B. I almost fell victim to the bystander effect a few days ago myself. I was driving home and passed a disabled vehicle blocking traffic on the highway. I was not in a position to stop, and I almost didn't call it in, thinking someone else would. Less than 30 seconds later, I was dialing 911. I really hope I was not the only one to call.
                Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Thank you for doing the right thing and calling 911 Primer.

Luckily, I haven't seen any other vehicles be attacked by the Cocktail since so maybe it's not becoming that common? At least not here in Houston anyways.

Comment

When I was in my car wreck, 911 got 14 phone calls in five minutes. Yay to my neighbors! Even counting one as mine, that's still a baker's dozen of people who care enough about a stranger to take the two minutes and report the collusion.
                    "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking." - George Patton

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                    X