This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a customer, but sucky

I was walking across the street today, to get to a bus stop. I step into the crosswalk, there is a Cadillac STS nowhere to be seen. As soon as I step into the crosswalk, this thing comes speeding up to me. Shocked, I step back and the driver gives me an evil look shaking their head. They STOP BLOCKING THE CROSSWALK. I go to walk behind, idiot puts it in reverse. I walked the other way across, doubling the time it took me.
    Otaku

Quoth prb View Post
    I was walking across the street today, to get to a bus stop. I step into the crosswalk, there is a Cadillac STS nowhere to be seen. As soon as I step into the crosswalk, this thing comes speeding up to me. Shocked, I step back and the driver gives me an evil look shaking their head. They STOP BLOCKING THE CROSSWALK. I go to walk behind, idiot puts it in reverse. I walked the other way across, doubling the time it took me.
    Emphasis mine, to point out that this made no sense to me... Yeah, I got the gist of it, after reading it two or three times. At first I thought you were trying to say you saw it, but it wasn't near the crosswalk.
    GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Working...
    X