This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazy cell phone store girl

BF and I went yesterday to the cell phone store, mostly just to pay his bill, but we also had some questions about adding my phone on his account. I called the day before and got some information, but wanted clarification on a few things. Unfortunately we got this lazy little b@$&! who didn't want to do anything.

ME: Hi, we wanted to see about moving my phone to his account so we can get the family plan.
    LB: Well you can, but your phone will be off for at least a day and you'll probably lose your number. Plus you'll have to pay extra.
    ME: Really? The guy I talked to yesterday didn't mention that. *Discusses with BF*
    LB: *rolls eyes*Well there's nothing I can do about it. I don't even work in this store. So if you want to call some time when the usual guy is here just do that and maybe he'll be able to help you.
    ME: Oh it's not a big deal. Let me see if I've got enough to go on and do it.
    I should note there were no other customers in the store.
    LB: *SIGH* Just call customer service and ask them about it. It would be easier to just pay the bill.
    ME: Ummm okay, fine.
    LB: $90.00
    *I gave her the money and got the receipt*

I got to thinking about this when we got home - that bill is never an even amount like that, so I checked the account. The bill was $89.89. We always make payments in person at this location, and have never had anyone round up the bill. My only guess is that she didn't feel like making change. Not that it really matters, the eleven cents will just go on next month's bill, but damn.

When I noticed this, it kinda got me annoyed, so I called them and asked for the manager - she WAS the acting manager.
    Let it go... Daisy, let it go... Open up your fist
    This fallen world... Doesn't hold your interest...
    Doesn't hold your soul... Daisy, let it go
    -Switchfoot

Quoth Daisy View Post

When I noticed this, it kinda got me annoyed, so I called them and asked for the manager - she WAS the acting manager.
    Well that's bad news for the store. If i were you and your BF i'd be looking for another cell phone store. Don't waste your time with Little Miss Priss.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

You don't happen to have AT&T do you?
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
        You don't happen to have AT&T do you?
        Nope. Metro PCS
        Let it go... Daisy, let it go... Open up your fist
        This fallen world... Doesn't hold your interest...
        Doesn't hold your soul... Daisy, let it go
        -Switchfoot

Comment

what city and state is this?

Because this sounds like most service and/or sales people in Rhode Island and Mass.
          They always seem annoyed that they have to help you and loud sighing is their trademark
          Miyon

Seduce, Let Loose, The Vision and The Void - Coil

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain - Blade Runner

Comment

Working...
          X