This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ran over the Cart

While driving around trying to find a close parking spot at Wal-Mart I saw this one.

I saw a truck run over a stray shopping cart in the parking lot! Truck hit it so hard the cart went flying end over end a few feet.

I said, "What an ***hole!"

Hubby who didn't see it happen asked what I was talking about.

I told him see that cart coming to rest on its side? That jerkwad truck driver just ran it over!

Hubby in disbelief asks, "Are you sure the cart didn't roll across the lot & hit the truck?"

I'm like, "Nope, that truck clearly hit the cart! I saw the whole thing."

Hubby: "Jeesh!"

My sister in law does this on purpose to amuse my niece and nephews. Sad but true....and they love it.

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
      My sister in law does this on purpose to amuse my niece and nephews. Sad but true....and they love it.
      What are her insurance premiums like?
      Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
        Good god!
        "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Well, it's good to know she's taking the time to teach her children respect for other people's property and how to behave in public.

Comment

She has a little beater that she drives around, cost her maybe $1500 at the most so she demolishes it as she drives. I was very confused when I was in the car and she first did it. I kinda laughed but then told her if security caught her, im sure she'd be in trouble. This was just a few months ago, so Im sure she still does it. She doesnt leave the carts out but if someone else leaves them out, she finds them and hits em. I sure that doesnt make it any better..lol.

Idk...I cant explain her behavior.

Comment

I've only witnessed a shopping cart get hit by a vehicle once. The vehicle was a payloader, and it was clearing up the snow in the parking lot.
              "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

I've seen that happen or seen the results of that many, many, many times. most people just tap them so they can get into a parking space, but one day I had to pick up about 5 carts separately that had been knocked over, it happens daily where I work. I've also seen people drive into poles, saw one car crash(dumb bitch ran the stop sign, right in front of a camera too)

there's a cart at my store that was put against a pole with enough force to bend the metal basket

Comment

A former friend of mine was in the Wal-Mart parking lot when a cart came from somewhere and hit the side of his (POS) vehicle.

He promptly started jumping up and down on it bending it. He did this for a while apparently because a police officer showed up and wrote him a ticket for destroying store property. He even had to go to court for it.

He got his revenege though. He went back to that Wal-Mart and rammed a cart with the same vehicle. He drove with the car wedged in his grill guard to the edge of the parking lot, slammed on the brakes, sending the mangled cart flying into the bushes.

Notice I said "former" friend?

Comment

To Draftermatt

Wow, that guy needs to get himself to anger mangagement classes!

Comment

Working...
                    X