This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priceless commercial moment.

Hey guys, back from work...(someone smack me for taking this job please.) Got a sighting from last saturday that I've decided to post along the lines of those mastercard "priceless" commercials.

So, here we go.

Driving to town to get wings at the new stand: 12.99

Picking up a few beers along the way: 5.99

Ordering your hot wings: 6.95

The reaction on your face when you open your drunk redneck mouth and threaten the guy who's cooking with quote "a cross burned in his n- yard if he doesn't give you your g-d order before all those d- n-'s who are waiting behind you." only to find out that the cook happens to be a GBI agent: Priceless.

To recap:

Went to get wings only to come in on the tail end of this. Supposedly this drunk had been threatening C, the cook that day. Problem is, C was only helping his bro out with the shop. C's day job...Georgia Bureau of Investigations Agent. Redneck idiot ran off with his tail between his legs.
    Learn wisdom by the follies of others.

I miss Georgia. (Those awesome cops are everywhere!)
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I can only think of a supposedly true story about GA. Dunno how true it is, but damn if I don't think of what when I read this story

Comment

Quoth repsac View Post
        Went to get wings only to come in on the tail end of this. Supposedly this drunk had been threatening C, the cook that day. Problem is, C was only helping his bro out with the shop. C's day job...Georgia Bureau of Investigations Agent. Redneck idiot ran off with his tail between his legs.
        Now, that was convenient, wasn't it?

Whodathunk a GBI Agent would be moonlighting as a short order cook at a hot wing restaurant?
        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Quoth Ree View Post
          Whodathunk a GBI Agent would be moonlighting as a short order cook at a hot wing restaurant?
          Suspicious, Ree?
          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
            Suspicious, Ree?
            Naw...just not something a person would expect to have happen.

Comment

Totally off topic but your granddaughter is just so cute Ree. How old is she now?

On topic: Yeah, very convient.

Comment

Quoth PhotoChick View Post
                Totally off topic but your granddaughter is just so cute Ree. How old is she now?
                Thanks. She will be a year old on the 19th.

Comment

Working...
                X