This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiot in a bakery

So I went into my local bakery for a sausage roll. In front of me is the biggest mutant family ever. The mother is doing the order.

Mother: OK, I'll have one chocolate muffin.

The cashier walks to the other end of the bakery where the muffins are kept, gets it, wraps it, and returns.

Mother: And another chocolate muffin.

Cashier does the same again.

Mother: Another chocolate muffin.

Cashier is visably annoyed by this, but does it anyway.

Mother: And one more chocolate muffin.
    Cashier: You know, you could have just said "Could I have four chocolate muffins please?"
    Mother: Really? I didn't think you would remember that much!

I could tell the cashier died a little inside.

Of course, you are absolutely right, madam. I am incapable of remembering to get four of the exact same item in the time it takes me to walk from one end of the bakery to the other. I don't know why they let me out of my cage some days, to be honest.

What a bitch.
    Marvin: "Here I am, brain the size of a planet and they ask me to take you down to the bridge. Call that job satisfaction? 'Cos I don't."

Krispy Kreme puts the "ugh" back in "doughnuts".

Comment

Wondering why the clerk didn't head the customer off at the pass and ask "What else can I get you?" BEFORE heading abck to the case of goodies.

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
        Oooh, that makes me so mad!!

What does that stupid woman think?? That all retail workers are high school drop outs and too stupid to remember a simple order??

What a stupid and idiotic cow!!

Anyway, even a highschool drop out can count to four so I don't see her problem. Maybe she's so stupid that she can't count to four so she thinks nobody else can either?

My judgement? Stupid bitch.
        It's been a long, long, long, long time...

Comment

Wow.. what a bitch. I hope she gets her comuppense.
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth CherryB View Post
            Wondering why the clerk didn't head the customer off at the pass and ask "What else can I get you?" BEFORE heading abck to the case of goodies.
            That's an error on my part. He did ask each time. I just forgot to type that in.

Comment

If I was behind her I don't know if I could have kept quiet and not said something rude. I would have been extra nice to the cashier and given him this site addy. That woman was a bitch. I've had customers do that to me.

They'll have like five hundred dollars in their hands and one at a time ask for twenties when its a lot easier not to have to dip into my drawer everytime.

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
                If the mother was that concerned, why didn't she write her order down on a piece of paper?
                I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

"My memory is perfect, which is why I'll remember to never let you in here again."

Comment

Will you be eating those all yourself right now or should I bag them up?
                    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Quoth chinashirtgirl View Post
                      Anyway, even a highschool drop out can count to four so I don't see her problem.
                      Hell, most 2 year olds can count to four.
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                        Hell, most 2 year olds can count to four.
                        Even most people who have consumed enough alcohol to kill an elephant can still count to four (taxi fare etc.).
                        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
                        X