This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sucky Bus driver

So my mother in law(MIL) has to ride the bus to and from work.Well one morning she gets on the bus and is the only one on,this is around 11:30 and so what the does the bus driver do when he reaches a wendys.He turns around and says to my MIL well since you're the only one I'm going to go inside and sit down and eat. Yes folks go in and sit and eat. Well my MIL is small but mean as hell.She says to the driver Oh no you're not you're going to drive the fucking bus like you're paid to do.I have to go to work.The bus driver said something under his breath and then finishes the drive down town.I haven't rode the bus for a long time because of this reason. The bus driver were always late and would stop and grab stuff to eat and drink thus making me late. Their reason.....
    The people riding the bus are unemployed lowlives,they don't have anywhere to go thats important.Yes one of them autually said this.

A quick call to the bus company would have fixed his sorry ass...lol.

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
      Not if you live in Toronto.

http://blogto.com/city/2008/10/i_gue...likes_timbits/
      Both the writer of this article and the individual who is mentioned as being on this bus are friends of mine.

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
        not if they're unionized... it is damned near impossible to fired a member of the transit union... I've seen drivers who have been in accidents severe enough for their to be "critical" injuries back on the job a week later... which if it weren't the bus driver's fault I wouldn't have a problem with (the case I'm thinking of was in Reno... I believe the story was that the car in front of the bus slowed down to make a right hand turn... the bus didn't slow down, hit the car and caused the car to spin out... this happened after I moved out and have only heard 2nd and 3rd hand accounts, so that story could be bogus).

and if they are UTA drivers they could quite literally murder someone on the bus and get away with it because UTA is so short staffed that they won't risk getting rid of someone and not having a driver for one of the buses.
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
        X