X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What not to do on a Saturday Night...

So heres how to NOT spend a Saturday night:

*Start off being an homeless, umemployed, mentally unbalanced man (that part he cant totally help, I know)

*Pick up a married woman at a bar.

*Proceed to go home with said woman.

*Start to "freak" married woman.

*In the middle of the "freaking", attempt to pick up the married woman youre freaking.

*Somehow, whilst attempting to pick up woman FALL OVER AND BREAK your ankle.

Yes folks, this man BROKE his ankle while he was doing the nasty. Holy shit.

Now this ordinarily wouldnt be in sightings but this man was a grade A ASSHOLE!!

He began by telling everyone how he was going to sue the woman he had been freaking when the break occured, b/c she was negligent in NOT calling an ambulance and instead, driving him to the hospital herself.( Uh ...what?)

Then keep complaining of being in pain and crying about it (which I can understand) then bitch that the pain medication makes you too tired.

After being tranfered to the actual operating room, tell them you have to pee and be handed a urinal. Then put your penis in the urinal and fall asleep, while youre in the middle of being transfered from one bed to another and you still have questions that NEED to be answered before we can begin.

You also get bonus points for yelling at the nurses to "RELAX" while theyre asking you things that need to be answered.

This guy was a jerk.

so a married woman was sharing her bed with him (so he wasn't out on the street, and he got laid)... and took him to the hospital when he needed help (and didn't kick him to the street) and he's complaining? (and i'm assuming she's covering the medical bill too? or no?)

... so what's the issue again?

in fact... um... why bite off the hand that gives you free sex and a free room for the night? he must be crazy!

Comment

This story makes me twitch.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I wonder how she's going to explain all this to her husband. Must be one jolly Christmas at their house this year.

Comment

Quoth Grumpy View Post
          I wonder how she's going to explain all this to her husband. Must be one jolly Christmas at their house this year.
          Thats assuming she even tells him.

Comment

I'll bet he finds out anyway... what with her choice of a "freak" partner and all.

Comment

Working...
            X