This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nearly hit head-on at the ATM

It's criminal, the way some people around here obtain drivers licenses.

So I was headed to the ATM at my bank to withdraw some money. I was approaching the ATM when around the corner zipped a car GOING THE WRONG WAY forcing me to hit my brakes and let the oncoming car pull up to the ATM.

This meant the passenger was the one actually using the ATM and not the driver. Of course she had to swipe her card about 4 times before doing her transaction ("Duh-uhh, how do you work this thing? I do not know how, because I am stupid. My husband drove the wrong way so I could use the ATM. Isn't he stupid? Let's be stupid together! Duh-uhhhhh!")

As they were leaving, I saw the passenger give me kind of a dirty look and I yelled at the car "Excuse me, good sir and madam, but I believe you are both lackwits of biblical proportions." Actually, no I didn't. The actual verbiage was a lot shorter and a lot coarser.

Methinks somebody needs to watch some more Sesame Street until they figure out how arrows work.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

PLEASE tell me that you forced them to then back out from the ATM?
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Dave1982 View Post
      PLEASE tell me that you forced them to then back out from the ATM?
      Oh no. Their car was bigger than mine and my car is already scratched to hell.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I did something like that once, although not intentionally, and thankfully there were no other cars involved.

I pulled up to the ATM the wrong way, not realizing it even when I found the machine was on the other side. I wondered aloud why the f**k they would put the machine on the passenger side before I realized what I had done.
        Sometimes life is altered.
        Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
        Uneasy with confrontation.
        Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Wow.. If I'm riding passenger and I need to go to the ATM I do one of the following:

1) Lean over the driver
          2) Hand the driver my card and tell them my pin/the amount I need
          3) Climb into the backseat and have them pull up just a little further
          4) GTFO of the car and walk to the machine

Right.. I know if it makes sense...
          "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

Working...
          X