This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun with Pizza

Okay well, more like funny sighting at Papa Murphy's(yum!) Anywho, tonight we grab some pizza for dinner and we all know papa murphy's is a take n' bake...you take, you bake. Well some guys entered after us and got their pizza a mere 10 seconds earlier and they responded to getting their pizza by asking "you don't cook this?" response "no". they say "but we have no place to cook this!" as they walk out the door. We left after them and heard one last "oh duh. it's a take and bake". "Call Corey and see if we can cook this over there" and stuff. Yeah, the hubby, the pizza staff and I had ourselves a good laugh. At least they didn't make asses of themselves by demanding money back, being misleading, blah blah blah.
    "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Wonder if they were local? I've never heard of a take and bake, and I don't think there are any places here that do it.

Comment

Oooh we have them here. So yummy too, well one of them are the other one has rude people and I hardly ever see anyone there.

Comment

never heard of that... i mean in a pizza place. though that way you aren't going to get the SCs who bitch that it's overcooked, and you don't ahve to worry about pesky rules such as handling the food with your bare hands.

only places like that here... grocery-store pizza. interesting concept though

Comment

Everything is done by weight too so you don't have to worry about 'hand' measurment like with some pizza places.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
            Everything is done by weight too so you don't have to worry about 'hand' measurment like with some pizza places.
            I've never felt shorted on toppings when I pick up a Papa Murphy's pizza. I don't say that about many places.
            The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
            "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
            Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

We have one in town. I don't order from them as often as I should...
              I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

I remember when we got a Papa Murphy's here. So good. I love their cookie dough. Om nom nom nom.
                "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
                  I remember when we got a Papa Murphy's here. So good. I love their cookie dough. Om nom nom nom.
                  whoa whoa, wait...cookie dough??? really??? I MUST have this Papa Murphy's. Even though I don't think they even have it in New Jersey. I MUST have it anyway.
                  Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

I love love love Papa M's pizza. The perfect pizza (half pepperoni, half hawaiian) is delish!!
                    "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

I had some Papa Murphy's today.

Good stuff.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I've never felt shorted on toppings when I pick up a Papa Murphy's pizza. I don't say that about many places.
                        true. what i call double mushrooms and double onions is usually NOT what the pizza places call it.

usually i just buy the plain cheese grocerystore pizza and then buy an onion and mushrooms. half of the mushrooms andn 1/4 of the onion go on the pizza.

Comment

Quoth katie kaboom View Post
                          whoa whoa, wait...cookie dough??? really??? I MUST have this Papa Murphy's. Even though I don't think they even have it in New Jersey. I MUST have it anyway.
                          I searched for you...the closest locations to New Jersey are in...

Ohio.
                          Enjoy my latest stupid quest for immortality. http://1001plus.blogspot.com/

Comment

Quoth LingualMonkey View Post
                            I searched for you...the closest locations to New Jersey are in...

Ohio.
                            Noooooooooooooooooooooooo, it's not fairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                            Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Quoth katie kaboom View Post
                              Noooooooooooooooooooooooo, it's not fairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                              Sounds fair to me. But then, I'm in Ohio.
                              The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                              "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                              Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
                              X