Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very short Sighting from oh...a few min ago.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very short Sighting from oh...a few min ago.

Very short one this, left me laughing in stitches.

Note: I ran out of cokes today, and well...I've got...or had one of those OMG my head is going to explode lack of caffeine, coffee isn't enough, headaches.

You know the type.

Well, finally giving up, I piled my happy headachey butt into the truck and decided to run to the local inconvenience store to pick a 12 pack of coke.

While I was there, this kid (looked to be about 10 or 11) is there and I swear he looks hyped up on either sugar, caffeine, or some illicit drug that causes hyperness. Either way he's singing the "Song that never ends" over and over and over. To the point that my head is about to explode. Having a short fuse already, I just opt to ignore the kid, only to have him start singing that song at the top of his lungs near me. Giving up all semblance of being nice, I turn to this kid and hissed.

"So help me, if you don't stop singing that song; I'm going to go insane. Would you please just...tone it down a bit?"

The kid looks up at me with these big wide eyes, and then his mother looks at me with this "OMG you didn't!" look. Tension abounds, until his dad looks back to me and says quote.

"The power of Christ compels you!"

I blink and then start laughing, and after a moment in which he explains what that meant, everyone in the store (save maybe scared to death kid) are laughing at it.

Ah, an Exorcist quote. Just what the body needed. Now if you'll excuse me I have a cola calling my name.
    Learn wisdom by the follies of others.

Oh that's too funny! And awesome!!

And I know the headache in which you speak of. They no fun.

Comment

it's in my head now!

this is the song that never ends,
      yes it goes on and on my friends,
      some people started singing it not knowing what it was
      and they'll continue singing it forever just because,

(please don't shoot me!)

Comment

I made the dire mistake one night at work of pulling a Dr. Evil and yelling "The power of Christ compells you!" when my machine began freaking out and doing its own thing and the alarm wouldn't quit going off.....in front of a very, very religious coworker.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth repsac View Post
          Note: I ran out of cokes today, and well...I've got...or had one of those OMG my head is going to explode lack of caffeine, coffee isn't enough, headaches.
          You do know that it takes 3 cans of coke to equal a cup of normal coffee caffeine intake, right?
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
            You do know that it takes 3 cans of coke to equal a cup of normal coffee caffeine intake, right?
            But you have to manually mix the sugar. A single can of soda has, like, a day and a half worth of sugar.
            "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
              it's in my head now!

(please don't shoot me!)
              *shoots PepperElf*

Sorry but I just got that song out of my head last week. Now I have to get it out again! Gah! I swear I'm gonna be singing it all week now...

Comment

Bad PepperElf! Bad!

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!

Seriously repsac, that is HILARIOUS
                "Hi, this is Silver. How may I lose my self respect in order to cater to your over- inflated ego today?" --- Silverrb

Comment

i'm playing it now!
                  yes I have it on my iTunes... the real version with the little lamb & cast singing

*bounces along*

Comment

Great I'm drunk reading this, rotflmao... And then PepperElf happened, It's gonna be a long night.... at least I get to share it w/my SO

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                      little lamb & cast singing
                      Lamb Chop and Friends...?
                      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

<.<

>.>

Magical Trevor

Magical Trevor 2

This is a good one, I can't find the website but someone put the song on youtube
                        Hamster Dance!

I'm tolerant of everyone and everything except for assholes. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

That song is so hypocritical. I don't know if Shari Lewis ever noticed this but it ENDS. It makes me almost as annoyed as that movie The Neverending Story.
                          It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
                          -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

I hear there's a class action suit against the studios about the Neverending Story. To get in on it, contact Lionel Hutz in Springfield *mumble*. You might be able to get him to extend it to the Song that doesn't end.

Comment

Working...
                            X