Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Babylon 5 per se but the babylon 5 offshot. altough they might've drawn the idea into Babylon 5 propper and I don't know about it. the quote (and I saw this years ago) went something like this afaik:

"There's only two similarities between ALL the setient races in the galaxy, one is they all have a dish equivalent to meatballs"

Odd look by the human

"Yes I know how it sounds, but it's true... the second one is they all have legends of an ultimate evil that's gonna come some day"
    I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Btw one thing I've ALWAYS wanted to try are brittish faggots... maybe I can convince Raps to deep-freeze a box and ship it to me? what do you say Raps?
      I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

How about you come over here? It's just as far

I'll show you some real Yorkshire Pud

Rapscallion

Comment

We had no change over the weekend where I work, so we ended up having to make a couple of tills cards only. There was a sign on the end and everything; both these tills had only pennies and 5ps, so obviously couldn't take cash. Didn't stop the SCs bitching and whinging about it tho.
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
            I'll show you some real Yorkshire Pud
            Made from real Yorkshire people?
            Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
              Unfortunately, I haven't tried the meatballs yet. But, that'll change the next time I head over there.
              The meatballs are yummy. Once or twice my mom and I have stopped at IKEA on the way back from RI for the sole purpose of having the meatballs
              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
              X