Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Um, I'm having an emergency you jackass.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth blas87 View Post
    I have a car that is INFAMOUS for all of its little quirks.

Seriously, if he starts throwing a tantrum and starts trying to shit the bit and I pull into a parking lot and open the hood and start calling my dad and some yutz comes out to yell at me for taking up a parking spot, I'll probably get arrested for disorderly conduct.
    Officer, I have no idea how that guy climbed into my muffler... but it's a lot quieter, isn't it?
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Rine View Post
      Well, that makes me worry! But I did make a point to ask about it when it happened, and they said mine was cracked.
      For what it's worth, Discount Tire Company sent out a massive recall on ... valve stems ... a couple of years ago. Probably the same batch from the same company.

I still haven't gone in to get mine replaced, but I'm due for new tires anyway, and most tire places replace the valve stems with the tires (Discount does anyway, and I always buy my tires from them).

Comment

If the guy actually had to come out of his shop to tell you to leave... that tells me a few things..

1) He's not getting enough business. Apparently he has enough time to come out there to tell you instead of handling business in his shop.

2) He's not doing his job. Apparently he'd rather watch the parking lot instead of doing other things in his shop like paperwork/merchandise stocking/etc.

3) He's an inconsiderate assclown.
        Fixing problems... one broken customer at a time.

Comment

Working...
        X