This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But you work here

While washing my hands in the women's restroom at work I got to see this little gem:

OC: Outback chick

OC is just minding her own business, tying her apron on and generally primping to start work. She must have had her cell phone visible due to hearing this:

SC: I can't find my husband! He has the keys to the car and I left my cell phone in it. Can I use yours?

OC: No...

SC: But you work here! You're from outback, you have to help me!

Me: and

No... She does NOT!

SC: I'm not from around here and I need help.

OC: Ma'am, use a house phone. Just dial zero, get the operator and she will page him for you.

SC: Fine. I can't believe you wouldn't give me your phone! *stomps out*

I was shocked. Dude, it's a bathroom, can workers get a little bit of peace!? Noooo... Bitch.

Sure you can use my phone. 50 cents per minute.

Comment

Quoth mikoyan29 View Post
      Sure you can use my phone. 50 cents per minute.
      Ten minute minimum, paid in advance.

B
      "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
      I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

Charging $.50/minute is a little generous. Why not go with $1.50/minute AND a $5 advance?
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I would have handed her the phone, shaken her other hand and then complained about the fact that not only is there no toilet paper but the sinks don't work.
          "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Working...
          X