This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trashed fitting room....

Now we're in Macy's, because we found the mythical pair of 36x36 pants (Which are very rare out here as the clothes are typically designed for small and fat people or really thin people who're tall, or anthropomorphic polar bears( and want to try them on to make sure they'll survive the wash cycles. So I enter the fitting room...

....and it's trashed. Thankfully there's no crap or piss in the fitting room. But instead of mistaking it for a toilet, someone had mistaken the fitting room for a GARBAGE CAN.

I doubt there was anything really bad like condoms, but it practically looks like the dude had overturned the trash can in the fitting room. There's used kleenex, misplaced cans and bottles of soda or water (and I saw a puddle nearby a can. ), receipts, tags, etc.

Seriously why would you do that to a fitting room?! At leat it's better than the shit stories I've heard about fitting rooms.
    Kangaroo Squee!

I don't see the problem? The servants will be along to clean up after the beloved darling customer soon enough! In fact, the servants should be incredibly honored that they are allowed to touch the refuse of one so very speshul.

/sarcasm
    !
    "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction." -- Lord Byron

Comment

Yeah why should he have to carry all that garbage home? If they just dump it there someone will clean it. As long as it's not them its okay.

Comment

If the SCs can't see the trash, then no one can, right?
        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

What . The Fuck. is up with SC's trashing the hell out of fitting rooms?!! Do they really get their jollies off by doing this kind of shit or something?!
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

It annoys me enough to go to try something on only to find every hook and shelf or bench draped/piled with clothing; to find crap that shouldn't even be brought into the fitting room in the first place..? Ugh.
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
            X