X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Mobile Suck

Turned out longer than I expected....

.. So the Beau and I were at the T-mobile store yesterday, in hopes of scoping out some new phones. It was virtually empty when we entered. 1st case of suck was that the Gentlemen t-mobile employee didn't even acknowledge us, but it was quickly pushed out of our minds because the nice little Lady employee after giving the guy what I can only assume was a DEATH GLARE, gave us big smiles and asked if she could help us with anything.

We were just looking, but Beau's phone has been on the decline for a year now, and he has also been off contract for almost 3. and my contract will expire in January. But we both love T-mobile... they have been good to us. But Beau is now working for AT&T and can get some BITCHEN deals though them...though he does not like them.

ANYWAY, after explaining the situation to the girl, and that we were just browsing. She says okay and leaves us be for a while. Then about 8 min later comes back and tells us that she can ALMOST match the AT&T deal for us. for the G1.
    To sum up this part of the story. We ended up getting a brand new G1 for the Beau, with unlimited text, calling (long distance and local) and internet, and insurance. And only paying $50. They are spreading the phone cost to his next 4 bills, so we ONLY paid the activation fee. And I have decided that I am not going though any one but HER for my new phone ((I'm planning on getting a Black Berry Pearl ^_^ *Squee*)) Since the other guy was rude.

ON to the suck. So we are wrapping up the purchase ((I think the whole thing took about an hour +)) between calling back and forth from person to person to get the deal sorted out. About 20 min before we were done this old man comes in along with TONES of people . Beau and I are feeling back since it is just Her and the other guy working. Other guy starts helping the people who were first in the store. and the Old Guy comes and stands RIGHT behind me and Beau. 5 min pass and he starts mumbling how stupid it is that he has to wait just to pay the damn bill. 10 min in. the other guy is done with his customers and goes up to the old man saying "Can I help you with anything sir? I'm free"

The Old guy looks at us and the Girl, then looks at the guy and says "NO. I'll get helped HERE." In this whiny little kid tone.
    So the guy shrugs and walks away. And the WHOLE rest of the transaction and stuff we got to listen to the old guy bitch and moan about having to WAIT to be helped. ((quietly but not quiet enough))

We finish and I asked for her business card so when I come back I can seek her out. And as we were walking out of the store I heard him complaining to her "Ridiculous waiting THAT long just to pay my damn bill! Unacceptable"

((I would like to point out that there is the Online bill pay option, the call on your phone and pay option, and the Kiosk IN the store where you can pay while you wait.... oh yeah... and there was SOMEONE AVAILABLE TO HELP YOU!!))

It just made me annoyed...
    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
    -Red

That's the point where I would have turned to the guy and said "Sir, I'm trying to see things from your point of view, BUT I CAN'T GET MY HEAD THAT FAR UP MY ASS!"
    "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
    --StanFlouride

Comment

Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
      That's the point where I would have turned to the guy and said "Sir, I'm trying to see things from your point of view, BUT I CAN'T GET MY HEAD THAT FAR UP MY ASS!"
      *giggle!* I was trying DESPERATELY not to say anything. Because... well I was having a GREAT day, and allowing myself to be annoyed to the point of lashing out... tends to ruin my days...
      "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
      -Red

Comment

Sadly I probably would have said something... You have way more patience than I do lol I've been with Tmobile for years myself, except there isn't a store out here anymore lol Which sucks since my phone still has four months until the contract is up and it's bascially ghetto and its trying to die on me.

That old guy was being a big baby. He probably wanted to check out the girl while he bitched and moaned.

Comment

Working...
        X