Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel sorry for the poor person who had to clean this up and report it (Crappy)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel sorry for the poor person who had to clean this up and report it (Crappy)

So Mom went to look for something in Macy's and I was with her because my mall is just that dull to find Macy's to be of entertainment. I smell something bad...and it's not just their noxious perfume. It is coming from...surprise surprise...the fitting room. -_- Trashed merchandise as WELL as a pile of crap and since this is Macy's, it's at least a couple hundred bucks. ($109.99 for a pair of pants?!?!)

Seriously why is it that people decide to trash the fitting rooms of this town's macy's?!?!
    Kangaroo Squee!

My mom actually works in a Macy's and I thank my lucky stars for her sake that she's in housewares and doesn't have to be subjected to those horrors.

As an aside though, while she doesn't have to deal with soiled fitting rooms she DOES have to deal with the psycho guy who comes in to steal knives all the time...

I should probably be MORE worried now that i think about it...

Comment

My mom used to work for JCPenney's, not Macy's, but she said people would use the fitting rooms as bathrooms. And have sex in them too, Hopefully not on the same visit. I really just don't understand how people can be that gross...

Comment

I thought it was just thrift store fitting rooms! Ew.

Now I'm just glad all they ever did was pee on the merchandise....>.<
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

I swear, I wish that a weird superbug would develop that kills anyone too stupid to know how to act in public. You only catch it by screaming at some poor retail slave, or pooping in a fitting room, or being a douchewaffle for no reason. It would be awesome!
          "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

Comment

I don't understand how these people can do things like this without getting caught You'd think the smell would give them away if nothing else! ANd what the hell are they WIPING with ???
            https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
            Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

When I worked at Dillard's long long ago, I found a used tampon and blood soaked underwear in the fitting room. They had cleaned themselves up with a $75 Tommy Hilfiger shirt. WTF?

Comment

Maybe the restrooms were out of order?

Comment

Working...
                X