This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UGH!

Ok firing off a quick sighting before I head off to work.

This happend right after I ended my shift. I was standing in line waiting to buy some liquid refreshment, right behind a couple of people...

Now they had gotten into line before I finally finished closing up (which was about a minute) 5 minutes later they finally have everything they need... we're talking came up originally with 3squishies, and got a hotdog... by the time they were done tying up the register they had gone throughout the store gotten another hot dog, a slice of pizza, 2 alcoholic drinks, and two single cigars, not to mention 3 packs of gum, and three bags of chips... oh and aside from me there were about 5 other people waiting.

Need I say it, don't counter shop.

I HATE those particular SC's. They run off and SHOP while they're already at a register supposed to be paying. They have NO regard for the people in line behind them and the cashier has no idea when they'll wander back! So you either hold the spot and get screamed at by the next customers or take the next person and get the counter-shoppers screaming at you for giving up their spot.

Let's just punch them all in the face.

Comment

See, this is why I bring my own bag when I stop by my local convenience store, because I have a bad habit of getting more things than I can easily carry in my hands. XD

Comment

Quoth Ratha View Post
        See, this is why I bring my own bag when I stop by my local convenience store, because I have a bad habit of getting more things than I can easily carry in my hands. XD
        You know, i've only recently realized that this whole 'save the environment' trend of taking bags TO the stores has become a HUGE problem when it comes to theft.

Before, anyone bringing an empty bag to a store was suspicious. Now we have to keep our eye on every environmentally friendly person that comes and goes.

Comment

Eh, it's not the bringing stuff up to the counter ones, but the ones who come up block anyone else from the counter, while they send off one of their group to finish shopping... all the while paying no attention to anything that's not their small little group, or their bloody cell phone.

Comment

Quoth jjllbb View Post
            Before, anyone bringing an empty bag to a store was suspicious. Now we have to keep our eye on every environmentally friendly person that comes and goes.
            ...which is why the smart shoppers will keep their reusable bags neatly folded until it is time to check out so it is real easy to tell that they are empty until the cashier starts filling them... I just thought that was common sense... oh...
            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
              ...which is why the smart shoppers will keep their reusable bags neatly folded until it is time to check out so it is real easy to tell that they are empty until the cashier starts filling them... I just thought that was common sense... oh...
              Forget where you were for a second Smiley?

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                The issues start when you go to more than one shop on your shopping trip.

So if i go to shop A with my recycled bags from shop B which have my eco-friendly shopping in from shop C how the heck do they know who's products are in the bag, especially if the bag contains something branded that the all carry like a 6-pack of coke?
                "You can only try so hard to look like you are working before actually doing your work seems easy in comparison" -My Boss

CW: So what exactly do you do in retentions?
                Me: ummm, I ....retent stuff?

Comment

Working...
                X