X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Sighting

First post so go easy on me

I was in Kroger the other day, I wasn't quite with it (never really am, but anyway). I had to buy some shampoo and other personal items. I almost always use the SCO. I get there hit the key to start scanning and what do I do, Drop all my stuff into the bag WITHOUT scanning anything, I start to walk off and realize, I DIDN'T PAY. So i went back and scanned all my stuff and paid. I know,

DUUUHHH !

You thieving SC J/K

Comment

nah. you're not an SC. just a brain burp.

I'm sure it happens all the time.

Comment

No, you'd be an SC if you argued with the attendent for 5 minutes about "the stupid machine being broken, it won't take my card." I had to tell the woman 3 times she had to take ther stuff out of the cart, scan them, THEN try and pay.

I so do not miss working with the public.

Comment

At least twice I've "stolen" as in I went through self checkout and got out to my car and found something I didn't scan/pay for. I went back inside both times to pay. I walked in, told the person at the door, and they walked me to the cash register, where I'd pay. Neither time did they act like it was any big deal

Comment

ah... you didn't mean it and you went back and paid
            so ...

welcome to the site

Comment

That's happened to me several times... I'm horribly absent-minded. I pocket things for later, and then forget they're there. Or sometimes I'll just hold something I want, be talking to a friend, and wlak right out.
              Childrenofthenight.Thecomicseries.com/comics/latest

Check out my comic. I write, my friend Red draws. Comments welcome. Leave them on their, or on my profile here.

Comment

Accidents happen, you would have been an SC and a thief if you'd decided not to pay for that stuff. Although if you still feel guilty you can bring me cookies.
                How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Working...
                X