X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a terrible, terrible person.

I really am.

I wrote this comic book, right? Well, I wrote several pages, anyway. I got an artist and everything. I thought I was really clever for locking my pages up in a folder on my computer. I remember all my passwords. They're all pretty simple.

But then I suffered a head injury last Friday, and now I don't remember the password. I can't get into my things to send to the artist who must hate me because I'm taking so long to get back to him.
    Childrenofthenight.Thecomicseries.com/comics/latest

Check out my comic. I write, my friend Red draws. Comments welcome. Leave them on their, or on my profile here.

We all have our moments- I'm sure the artist will understand, at least eventually. XD No way to contact him at all?

Comment

Any way to get the password unlocked?

This reminds me of when my dad got my brother a laptop. He started with setting up settings and installing programs my brother uses on it and put in a temporary password for the account until my brother could change it. Then he couldn't log in again and he could have sword that he was typing it right. It took us a half hour of going crazy trying to figure out the password when we realized that the computer was on the wrong language setting, also he typed in the number zero instead of the letter O but one the language problem was figured out we didn't take long in guessing that too.
      How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

So the folder itself is password protected, or is it the individual files?

If you contact the artist and explain the situation, they should be at least understanding about it....
        "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Working...
        X