This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirmation that my husband doesn't listen to me

Husband comes home last night from the grocery store in a rage. Apparently, he gets stuck behind a woman in the express line who is sending her three children, one by one, off to get items she forgot. She gets to the front of the line, and none of the kids have returned, so she says to the cashier, "Wait a minute, my kids will be right back." The cashier, god bless him, says "That's fine, just step off to the side and I'll ring these other people through while you're waiting." She does, but she gets all snotty and starts muttering under her breath about how she was here first, how rude of the cashier, etc etc. Husband was just about to get his purchase rung through when the last kid finally gets back, and this woman literally ELBOWS him out of the way and snarls "I'm next!"
    As we all know, this kind of behaviour isn't surprising to those who work in retail. I wouldn't have even posted it here, except that my husband's reaction was sort of cute in its naivete. He was shocked and appalled! He ranted about how rude this woman was for a few minutes until I interrupted and said "Do you EVER listen to me when I tell you about my day?"
    The moral here:
    SCs - You have to see them to believe them.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com
Working...
X