This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's not a good way to upsell

So during the weekend I like to go to the high street charity shops to see if they have anything interesting, do my grocery shopping, or just get out of the house. I also like to have lunch at the local subway, well liked would be the better term.

Yesterday I went to the subway to have lunch. When I get in the store is empty. I just mean there was no customers there was also no employees. The rack with the crisps was mostly empty and some tables were dirty. About a minute later (in which time I could've just made off with the remaining crisps) two employees emerge from the back giggling over something which turns out to be a subway calendar.

They took their time greeting me since they had to giggle at the damn calendar, after they got my sandwich order in they made it take longer because of their chitchat. The girl that was doing my sandwich stopped midway while putting on the cheese to start talking about that calendar. When I checked out one of them asked me if I wanted to buy one of the damned calendar with my food.

I wish there had been a manager there, I recognized one of the girls has a good worker who'd done a good job in the past but the other one I've never seen. I assume it has something to do with being together that made them giggly and forget they were supposed to actually be serving people. Oh well, I suppose an email to management will suffice.
    How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?
Working...
X