This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icky Aisle

This was totally disgusting. Some anonymous SC should writhe in shameful nightmares tonight . . . and probably won't.

I took my Mom grocery shopping this evening (she doesn't drive, so me or my brother take her every couple of weeks). As we walk down the cereal aisle, my eye lands on an open white styrofoam container with a gnawed fried chicken bone in it. I let a clerk at the end of the aisle know about it; she was very nice about it, thanked me (though she was clearly disgusted with the fact it was there), and took care of it.

Two aisles down, I find another one! I didn't see any staff, and I couldn't stand the idea of leaving it there, so I took it and found a trash can.

Fortunately I keep alcohol jel in my car.

Rat nasty.
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Mmm, it could have been worse, the chicken could have been out of the container and a small pile of bones on the floor. Nasty just the same. Bleh.

Good idea to keeping the alcohol gel in your car, though.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

Ugh, I'd sometimes have customers eat their deli food before checking out and then handing me their chicken bones as they were leaving. Fortunately the bones were wrapped up in napkins, but ew.
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
        Ugh, I'd sometimes have customers eat their deli food before checking out and then handing me their chicken bones as they were leaving.
        Do you instinctively reach out to take something someone hands to you, too?
        The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Working...
        X