This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth blas View Post
    On a slippery winter day, if a retard goes flying past me and tries to pass me on a bridge (or even just trying to fly past me in general) I ease off the gas and leave plenty of room in case Darwin shows up.
    Funny you should mention that. When I lived in NH we lived 2 houses down from a corner. On normal conditions it's not recommended to go flying around the corner (the main street turns to the left and there are side streets straight and to the right). Let alone driving fast.

Whenever we had fresh snow I was always out shoveling and I know if a car was or wasn't going to make it around the curve. Of course, as soon as I knew they wouldn't make it around the curve I'd start walking over there as soon as they passed me to see if they needed help.

It's not safe to take that curve at 30 in the summer, let alone in the snow. Oh, and don't say "But I wasn't going that fast" a few dozen times when I get over there. I know you were.

Also, don't bitch and moan when my neighbor comes out and offers to pull you out of the bank - for $20 - $30. You can always wait for a tow and pay a lot more (and this was before massive use of cell phones).
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth wagegoth View Post
      Call the cops. Using a handicapped spot without a plate is a pretty hefty fine and an easy ticket.
      Alas, in a parking lot, the owners of the lot are the ones that must call, not just anyone off the street. At least around here.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
      X