X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TelephoneAngel got carded for this

oh dear, I'm in trouble.

I took phone call after phone call of sucky people being polite to all of them.on the last one i lost my temper.Got overheard by a superviser, conversation went like this

me = i'm sorry i can't help you, you need to get your account number and phone back with it, then i will try to help you

sucky customer - why don't you just fuck off?

at this point i should have terminated the call, instead i replied

"coz i don't feel like fucking off right now"

oops.Have to see the big boss in the morning to explain that.

Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

My response would've been "Okay! Off I fuck!" and then drop the call.

But then again I'm just fireable like that.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Ouch... I can see where you might have been out of line as an empoyee. But I am proud anway

Comment

I always say "Back at ya!" or "Same to you!"

If they complain, what are they going to complain for?!?
        I don't have an anger problem! I have an idiot problem!-Hank Hill

Comment

Other possible response:

Not during work hours.
          How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

When I get told that, and it's very rare that I do, I've always countered with "I'm a married woman, thanks." That seems to confuse them.
            Random conversation:
            Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
            DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

"Telephone Angel, you have the right to request a review of what i am about to tell you, you were rude to a customer and if you are rude to another customer within the next six weeks, you will be let go, what is your reply?"

TelephoneAngel (under her breath very quietly) "fuckoff", changes it to coughing.

"OK, Telephoneangel, if you have nothing to say, we will say no more unless this happens again"

TelephoneAngel leaves the room swearing some more under her breath.

Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

Honestly? With all the work you do they would want to let you go?

Comment

When I was on workterm, my landlords told me an interesting story regarding their son. Apparently he had, very politely, been dealing with someone who either refused to, or wasn't really able to, follow the instructions they were being given (tech support). He put them on hold for a minute, muted the phone, swore a blue streak to get it out of his system, and then very calmly and politely proceeded to finish helping the caller. He ended up getting fired for this, because the call centre was worried that they'd lose their contract with [big name company], since there was swearing. There's a lot of paranoia, and a lot of hair triggers.

TelephoneAngel, I wish you luck in not getting another such customer until after you're off probation again!

Comment

Quoth fma_fanatic View Post
                    When I get told that, and it's very rare that I do, I've always countered with "I'm a married woman, thanks." That seems to confuse them.
                    Or to really confuse them, do the old Chappelle's Show response:

"Well, some people say cucumbers taste better than pickles."
                    When they say "What?" reply "Huh?". Repeat until they get frustrated and hang up.
                    "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Working...
                    X