Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To the woman drinking a Frappucino on the treadmill...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the woman drinking a Frappucino on the treadmill...

You Suck!!! Stay home! The rest of us don't treat the gym like our coffeehouse and you shouldn't either! Now leave me be so I can workout and be happy...love my endorphins.

/end rant

P.S. I told the desk person and we shall see where that goes. But seriously. come on!
    Cruise Ship Brilliance: "Do the elevators go to the front of the ship?"

didn't think anything beyond water was allowed at certain workout stations or areas or at least not while USING them

Comment

It's a gym...people go there to work out, keep the calories off and she's sucking down a high calorie drink...kinda counter-productive I think. Not to mention those things are sticky, and very messy if it were to spill on said treadmill.
      Last edited by Ree; 06-06-2010, 10:09 PM. Reason: More to add
      Cruise Ship Brilliance: "Do the elevators go to the front of the ship?"

Comment

I've thought about it. Then I looked up the sugar content. That lady's gonna be on that threadmill for a long time to get rid of all those calories (...why do people count calories again?).

I suppose she could have been drinking it for the caffeine but....somehow I don't think there's enough caffeine in that drink.

*Snaps fingers* I GOT IT! She's on the treadmill so she CAN drink the thick stuff!

....no, that can't be it.

I can't help but to think "Dude, doesn't that kinda defeat the purpose?"
        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

I'll work out so that I can eat/drink the stuff I love without regret but I wouldn't do both at the same time, that would lead to much stickiness and mess.

Comment

I'm dangerous with a water bottle on the treadmill.. the amount of times I've managed to hit the emergency stop button! Could just imagine the mess if I was drinking a frappucino at the time
            Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Working...
            X