Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't even know who he was until I looked him up on wikipedia. He looks like a friggin girl!

Comment

I have no idea who any of these people are.

I feel old.

Comment

Here's this little gem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkKqihEUmH4

Quoth patiokitty View Post
        JB is just a little bit too big for his britches as a result of his sudden fame. I dealt with him a couple of times during his brief visit and when he said he wouldn't come back I told him, "Good, because you're nothing but a little asshole and we don't want your kind here." I mean, hell, even Elton John strolled around downtown a bit during his last stop here...but JB thought he was too good for our city? Yeah, whatever.
        That's why a lot of stars like to come to Santa Fe, too. They don't get bothered by people.

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        I swear she looks like the result of some gene-splicing experiment involving Clay Matthews III, Angela Martin from The Office and a vagina. She'd be good-looking if it weren't for her eyes, but she don't seem to have much of a personality. Which I guess isn't too surprising.
        I like "Taylor Swift + vodka = Ke$ha". But Ke$ha actually seems like a nice person.
        It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Wow...for a tween he sounds like a real jerk. I don't really care for him and that tweeny crap music.
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

jb's a popular subject on failblog and roflrazzi etc

im a bit surprised about taylor to be honest
            but i don't watch tv - i just have a couple of her videos that my boyfriend gave me as romantic gifts (squee)

i did try to find some vids of her being mean/bitchy but i couldn't find much ... just a clip of her telling some interviewer to stop asking about kayne. and another clip of her looking tired between interviews.

but eh, to each their own.

Comment

i actually have little to no tolerance for celebrities, especially Bieber. I love it how on Facebook there are so many variation of hating Bieber groups there are. I really hte it when the intricacies of their lives are splashed over the news.

When I first heard Bieber's 'music' - I thought he was a she and found the song boring.

There are a few celebs that i respect for their work and what I have heard about them in their interaction with people.

Comment

Taylor isn't a bitch as far as I can tell; you kind of need to have a personalilty before you can be a bitch. -.-
                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                My DeviantArt.

Comment

That's odd. I know someone personally who works with Taylor Swift and he only described her as smart and business savvy and he liked working with her. He wouldn't comment, though, about her "music", which I utterly despise. Recent stories I've heard about Taylor include the fact that she was on a Nashville homeless guy's blog after she bought a paper from him and he talked about how nice she was to him. She didn't know that stopping to buy a paper from him would end up on the internet until he asked if he could take her picture. (In Nashville, there is the "Homeless Paper" which is printed using donations and homeless folks sell it at street corners for $1. They get to keep all the money they earn selling the paper.) Also, after the devastating Nashville floods, she performed for the telethon and personally donated half a million dollars to the flood relief efforts. I'm far from being a Taylor fan, but credit where credit is due, she's done some classy stuff.
                  The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

My story is secondhand. I despise country music, you wouldn't see me caught dead at a country music festival no matter what alcohol was free or cheap.....this is just what I heard from my buddy who was security.

Bieber has one slightly good reason to be a dick. If you were going on 17 years old and your balls still hadn't dropped and you still sounded like a little girl, you'd be an ass too.
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

What the hell is Justin Bieber even famous for?
                      GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

I think he's another You Tube sensation.
                        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth tollbaby View Post
                          What the hell is Justin Bieber even famous for?
                          Quoth blas
                          If you were going on 17 years old and your balls still hadn't dropped and you still sounded like a little girl, you'd be an ass too.
                          She said it better than I ever could.
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Caffienated_Caramel View Post
                            I didn't even know who he was until I looked him up on wikipedia. He looks like a friggin girl!
                            http://verydemotivational.com/2010/0...justin-bieber/

ETA http://verydemotivational.com/2010/0.../?from=recMap4

Rapscallion
                            Last edited by Rapscallion; 06-08-2010, 07:41 PM. Reason: Added another... I'm so naughty!

Comment

Raps, I'll save you your next two edits by posting http://verydemotivational.com/tag/justin-bieber/

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                                Bieber has one slightly good reason to be a dick. If you were going on 17 years old and your balls still hadn't dropped and you still sounded like a little girl, you'd be an ass too.
                                Either that or his mom is slipping him female hormones...
                                No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Working...
                                X