X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got that for some canned air once from target

and for a lighter from rite aid

Comment

a lot of the knife/blade policy in the UK is nonsense.

At one point i was legally able to buy a house, a car to drive and drink/smoke, BUT i couldn't buy a corkscrew, pair of scissors or kitchen knifes.

Comment

Quoth Legal Eagle View Post

At one point i was legally able to buy a house, a car to drive and drink/smoke, BUT i couldn't buy a corkscrew, pair of scissors or kitchen knifes.
        Curiosity: What happens when you have a pocket knife with corkscrew and scissor attached?
        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
          Curiosity: What happens when you have a pocket knife with corkscrew and scissor attached?
          You need three IDs?
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Legal Eagle View Post

Tbh I agree - for a start the law where I am says you must be 18 to buy blades and knives, and yet OUR policy says you must be 21 to buy them Sometimes it just feels like another silly rule from the higher-ups who don't have to face the customers when they are actually legally old enough to buy the product, but our policy won't allow them to. I genuinely feel sorry for those who are legally old enough (i.e. 18, 19, 20) but can't buy them. And on another rant altogether....the company is threatening people who sell these blades to people under 21 with PROSECUTION - even though at the age of 18 they are legally old enough to buy these things so even if someone is 18 and we sell the product to them, my company is threatening people with fines and prosecution!

Comment

Working...
            X