Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Subway and Starbucks attract the same kinds of people, which is why you get the same kind of over-the-top needs-anger-management-lessons scenarioes from each of them.

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
      Have. to. bite. tongue. Not going to make bade BP joke here....
      I actually thought of that as I hit enter.

Comment

Closest I ever came to getting upset about some place being out of an item was when the BK Lounge stopped carrying their Cheesy Tots. I loved those things. To suddenly be told "We're out of the Cheesy Tots," and then "We stopped carrying Cheesy Tots," was heart-breaking.

It's made worse by the fact that the little screen on the drive-through box STILL ADVERTISES THEM.

Do Not Taunt the Winger. T_T
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I remember when starbucks discontinued Valencia (sp?) for their teas. I can't believe what I did. Its so.. bizarre.

I just found something else to drink.
          Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

I would be bummed, but I'd just gripe to myself about it and either order something else, or go somewhere else for food.

My husband works for Pizza Hut, and he's always asking me if I want him to bring home food. I always tell him no, because I'm tired of their pizza. He always tells me, "Well we have more than just pizza." Yeah but every time I try to get something other than pizza they are always out of it. It has happened so many times I just gave up on it.

Comment

Working...
            X