Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll boink brother and you can't stop me... (eeeeewness)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
    It saves you a lot of money when you have a family tree with no branches.
    The Mobius loops are even more economical.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Okay, I finally came up with an explanation that allows my brain to process this little scenario without grossing out completely.

Maybe the parents were a) lying about the kids' ages and b) lying about being them brother and sister? They may have been aiding and abetting the juvenile delinquents in their forbidden love... but only forbidden in the age sense, not the incest sense).
      Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

The first time I thought it could have been a genuine misunderstanding.
        I read it again, and I have to say EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!
        "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
          Okay, I finally came up with an explanation that allows my brain to process this little scenario without grossing out completely.

Maybe the parents were a) lying about the kids' ages and b) lying about being them brother and sister? They may have been aiding and abetting the juvenile delinquents in their forbidden love... but only forbidden in the age sense, not the incest sense).
          The parents shouldn't be supporting this even if it is just the age part.

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerkthe2nd View Post
            Is there any possibility these were step children? I mean it's not cool either way, but at least if they were step siblings there'd be no blood relation.
            My thoughts also, as I knew such a situation years ago in Georgia. He was 17, she was 16, and they had no blood relationship to each other. Still a bit creepy, but from a biological viewpoint it was not incest. Legally, on the other hand....but then again, it was in deep Georgia.
            I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

I'm picturing the wedding invites:

"Please join us for the marriage of ______ and _____.

We knew they were destined to be Mrs. and Mr. back when they were still just Brother and Sister!"

"All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

I guess you could hope they were a mingled family, with the kids not being blood related but thats still messed up.
                My friend did stress she used the word brother though - if it was a mingled family and she was defensive wouldn't she have said boyfriend or something?
                Who knows maybe they are already several generations inbred and they can't think that far?
                My friend did report this to the local authorities but sofar we have not heard anything back.

Comment

Unbelievable!!!

Ye jest can't make this shit up!
                  Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

...I call it "the Aristocrats"!

WAKA WAKA WAKA
                    "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

I think my skin just crawled of never to return. I hope to God that they aren't real family.

Comment

Well, I've known my sister all my life,
                        that is why she's now my wife,
                        and my son,I think he know's it's true,
                        he's my nephew too,

Well, my father he's my uncle Joe,
                        and my mama she's my dear aunt Flo,
                        that is why it's plain to see,
                        my first cousin is ME!!!!!!!!!!!
                        And the sky was full of stars... and every star, an exploding ship, one of ours...

Comment

'Incest' - a game for the whole family........
                          Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Gah, blargh, dude, it's your little brother! And what the hell is wrong with the parents? Aren't they aware of how messed up that is? Couldn't they at least reprimand her for using bad language? "Suzy! You can f**k your brother all you want but we don't use bad language in this family!".

That's going to be a lot of therapy a few years down the road for those kids. Crap, I'd need therapy after washing those sheets. I think I need therapy now from just reading what happened.

Had a situation like this when I worked at a water park maybe 14 years ago. I hear a missing child code over the radio and file the descriptions in the back of my head. I go into the pumphouse to backwash the filters and find the two children in question probably around 14 or 15 years old, fooling around inside my pumphouse. Not messing with chemicals gauges or anything but fooling around in a way that would make Jesus cry. Didn't know they were brother and sister at the time but I asked them to get dressed because they'd be going with security. Security shows up and takes them away, one stays behind to thank me for finding them. "Thanks man, we'll go take them to their dad." key words "their" and "dad" (singular). I stop him before he leaves and ask if they're brother and sister. When the guard says "well, yeah" I must've gotten a grossed out look on my face because the guard looked at me and started to guess what had happened. I told him and we sort of sat there wondering if we should tell their father. Luckily since it wasn't my job, Terrell (security guard) had to do it. I hear it was very awkward.

The situation in the bed and breakfast was worse though. At least at the water park the parent didn't give his approval to the... uh... boinking.

Comment

I'm a little offput by this story as well, but it's more surprising to me that noone made what I think is an obvious X-Files reference. It's the first thing that popped into my head when I read this story. Episode 2 of Season 4, an episode called "Home"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_%28The_X-Files%29

For those of you unfamiliar with the episode in question and too unnerved by the original post to follow the link, the episode concerns a family that embodies the logical result of an extended period of inbreeding over several generations.
                              Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

Oh, my dear Lord! Any more of that brain bleach left?
                                Friends help you move. Rare friends help you move bodies.

Comment

Working...
                                X