Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll boink brother and you can't stop me... (eeeeewness)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*DING* Clean up on aisle 5.

After the water park story my brain just liquefied from the bleach bath it was taking.
    Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

As as southerner myself, I am ashamed and embarrassed by that whole family.

Comment

Quoth EvilAuthor View Post
        As as southerner myself, I am ashamed and embarrassed by that whole family.
        Ditto. *whimper*
        I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

AoC is 16 across pretty much all of Europe. In Britain at least, it was 12 from medieval times up until the mid 19th century. It was raised to 13 and then 16 due to concerns about children being coerced into prostitution, especially involving abduction from the country into the city (with the greater mobility enabled by the new railways).

As for the incest angle... yeah, that's just wrong. It might be normal for them, but it's still wrong.

Comment

This took place in america

Comment

This reminds me way too much of an ex-boyfriend a few years back... he took me to meet his family in the mountains in Virginia somewhere (forget where exactly) and his grandma was so happy that he met someone from outside the "holler" - new blood and all that. Her job was to keep track of the genealogy of the holler so that there wasn't too much inbreeding.

And yeah, she said "too much" and I wanted to throw up.

Relationship didn't last too long after that for some reason... lol
              "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Quoth Syriilord View Post
                I'm a little offput by this story as well, but it's more surprising to me that noone made what I think is an obvious X-Files reference. It's the first thing that popped into my head when I read this story. Episode 2 of Season 4, an episode called "Home" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_%28The_X-Files%29 For those of you unfamiliar with the episode in question and too unnerved by the original post to follow the link, the episode concerns a family that embodies the logical result of an extended period of inbreeding over several generations.
                That was the first episode I ever saw. I'm still aghast.
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth bardicwench View Post
                  And yeah, she said "too much" and I wanted to throw up.
                  Even perfectly legitimate marriages between 2nd cousins can create inbreeding if the population is small enough. Hell, if you've got a really nasty recessive in the family tree, any degree of consanguinity can produce some really rotten fruit. At least that granny had the wits to care.

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
                    Even perfectly legitimate marriages between 2nd cousins can create inbreeding if the population is small enough. Hell, if you've got a really nasty recessive in the family tree, any degree of consanguinity can produce some really rotten fruit. At least that granny had the wits to care.
                    True... but at the same time, that fact that they have to have a designated person to keep track of all of that kinda scares me! o_O
                    "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Agreed. Absolutely agreed.

Could make for an interesting twist to a story or roleplaying game, though.

Comment

European royalty anyone?
                        Repeatedly double first cousins, uncle-niece, ...

These two were just cutting out the middle-mom.

There are a couple of funky-mental groups around here that have high rates of congenital defects because they've being doing themselves for so long.
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                          I'm picturing the wedding invites:

"Please join us for the marriage of ______ and _____.

We knew they were destined to be Mrs. and Mr. back when they were still just Brother and Sister!"

Sounds like one branch of the DeBeauharnais family tree that I write about . . .and that one didn't fork out far either.
                          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                            That was the first episode I ever saw. I'm still aghast.
                            Not to get too off topic but ouch, not the best intro to ANY t.v. series
                            Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

Quoth MournBlade View Post
                              From what I was told she did not only say it but actually did it. Dirty sheets don't lie - urgh . I guess you could always hope she just wet the bed...
                              the thing is.... your friend could call CPS on them, not just the cops.

1) that kind of relationship is illegal. though, if they had kids it would be even more illegal
                              2) the parents could also get in trouble for encouraging incest, especially since the son may be at the age where it's considered statutory rape

if anything they are encouraging sexual abuse since they're not teaching their children about who it's appropriate and legal to have sex with.

Even perfectly legitimate marriages between 2nd cousins can create inbreeding if the population is small enough.
                              yeah some states have extra laws on that. for example while some states allow first-cousins to wed, several of them have a ban on "doubling"

that means 4 cousins, both marrying... their offspring cannot wed each other, even though they're not "first cousins", because the genetics are too similar.

even more so if the parents are all twins.
                              Last edited by PepperElf; 08-22-2010, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
                                Sixteen is age of consent in most places. 13,however, is not.
                                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of...#United_States (i'm assuming the OP is in the US)
                                hmmmmm are you sure that accurate i know one state has an age of consent lower for people under the age of 21....

but last i checked i was 19 and bored and writing a paper on sex.

it was a weird on like a 12 year girl could consent to sex to a 17 year old but a boy had to wait until 14.... and at 15 wither could consent to a 19 yearold
                                Last edited by Sliceanddice; 08-22-2010, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X