Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justifiable homicide anyone? (sighting and a praising also)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justifiable homicide anyone? (sighting and a praising also)

Okay, as much as I don't like the demon child that is living with me, what he told me happened last week makes my blood boil and has me considering looking up what conditions need to be met to use the justifiable homicide defense.
    He was walking to 7-11, going past a car detail shop. Now, this is a relatively tight knit neighborhood and in front of the detail shop is a fairly high traffic area, so they tend to know who's who and as such know the situation with me and my fiance and my roommate and her son.
    As he was walking past, three of the employees surrounded him and started shouting things like "what's it like being a fag's apprentice", "you know you're going to hell to for living with them right", "It's not too late to accept Christ, he will save you from those fags", "Tell those fags you're living with we're tired of seeing them", and my personal favorite, "You'll deserve it when they rape you for accepting those diseased perverts as anything but the abomination that they are."
    Keep in mind, this kid is 12, and while he has a lot of issues that he needs to deal with, he has done NOTHING to warrant that type of treatment from grown men (considering we suspect that kind of treatment from grown men is where most of his issues stem from).

Though, I will say, I must give praise where it is do, I was talking to the manager at 7-11 (we're friends with a lot of the employees because so many of them live on the same street as us) and mentioned that episode... he called the place up and told the general manager (I could only here way cool 7-11 manager's part of the convo) "one of my customers just told me about some quite upsetting information about your employees behavior, so I wanted you to know that we are permanently refusing service to any and ALL of your employees until such time that you both put an apology on your website for all to see and you bring me copies of the termination papers for those three employees... yes I know it's not legal for you to bring me those... yes I understand that means that your employees can never again shop here... well I guess they'll just have to pay the extra 30cents for refills at Chevron if they'll take them, I intend to call their manager too and let them know what caliber of human beings you employ... no, I'm not going to reconsider, not when most of my customers come here because they know it's a safe environment... well, maybe you should have thought about that before hiring three homophobic douchebags... you may feel free to complain to corporate, but be aware that we can refuse service for any reason we want as long as it does not violate a protected class and douchebag is not one of them... I'm sorry you feel that way, but we're done here." *click*

Oh 7-11, how I love thee
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

WOW!!! I'm so sorry that the boy has had to deal with those asswipes, but MAN the manager of the 7-11 deserves a medal!!!!
    The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

I love when these ignorant and hypocritical Christians show their true colours of hypocrisy.
      I hate when these Christians make the rest of us believers whom are not insane look like morons for being in the same religious sect. *sigh*
      Getting offended is a great way to avoid answering questions that make you sound dumb. - exmocaptainmoroni

Comment

I wish I lived in your neighbourhood so that I could shake the 7-11's manager's hand. He is a marvellous person, and I hope the 3 idiots at the car detail place get flea infestations.

ETA: Wouldn't that be something like harrassment? And since they were talking about sexual acts to a 12 year old, doesn't that fall under some or other law?
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Those 3 douchebags deserve to burn. That's crossing the line into unacceptable and then going further.

To the 7-11 manager - someone buy him a drink or something, 'cause he's awesome! Win!
          Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Even though I'm way way way across the pond, I would love to give him a medal for that.
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
              Even though I'm way way way across the pond, I would love to give him a medal for that.
              QFT .........

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
                I'll chip in on the postage.
                Seshat's self-help guide:
                1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Here you are:

And I wish we could give it to him.

Comment

I'm sure the 3 douches are already screaming discrimination, they tend to do that when called on their bullshit.

I love the 7-11 manager, we need to clone him!
                    No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

I want to take a road trip to Morman Central just to refill at that 7 Eleven and pick up a trunk-load of snacks for the trip home.
                      "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

I would have to say that the "issues" belong to the bullies, and not to the kid. Definitely. And I'd wonder how those issues make bullies so obsessed about homosexuality.

Comment

i'm not super fond of kids myself (ironically) but hearing that makes me want to give him a hug; no child should have to deal with morons like that. if they cry discrimination, a reminder that their harrassment can be brought to the police should shut their disgusting cranial shitters.

and that manager deserves a medal, mac and cheese, chocolate and anything else we can give him along with a huge portion of .
                          look! it's ghengis khan!
                          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Wow. how brave of them.

"We're three big adult men who happen to be gay-bashers, let's take it out on this obviously underaged boy that lives with a gay person! We don't want to piss off people who might -gasp- DEFEND themselves!"

Grunt, package scratch, testosterone.
                            Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

where's this 7-11? I'll make it a point to fill up there when I'm in SLC and buy caffeine or candy or something on any road trip. :-D

That manager rocks!
                              Coworker: Distro of choice?
                              Me: Gentoo.
                              Coworker: Ahh. A Masochist. I thought so.

Comment

Working...
                              X