This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Shnakc Waps"

This was last summer but I remember it as clear as a bell.. I was walking into the Golden Arches with the clown... and I saw this guy stagger up to the counter, wearing overalls and a huge bag.

He goes up to the register STARES the casheer in the eye and says in the dullest sounding drawn out DRAWL

"Whaaat kind of SHNAKC waps do you haaaaaave?"

I tried to not laugh but the casheer's face was just sorta "Uh..."-points hastly at menu-

Then again while I was working there (Very briefly not even a week will post that later)

My FIRST time monitoring the cash register guess who comes up.. stares me dead in the eye and asks

"Whaaat kind of SHNACK waps do you haaave"

I got a karma kick in the pants for lol'ing at the others misery...

... blas is the mostress of radish whappings ...

I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
      ... blas is the mostress of radish whappings ...

Lol.... XD

Seriously he would ask the same question EVERY.SINGLE. DAY. he was almost as bad as the guy that came in and was all "A coffee, TWO SUGARS, two cream. soy..did you get that ? I know you are new but still d<"

Comment

This does not warrant a radish whopping.

This only warrants a wiser member of the board to tell you not to laugh at others. That member is not me, I fully advocate laughing at stupid people. My personal favorites are the "Case a dillllllla" people at Mexican restaurants.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

speeeeechhh theeerrapeeee...

it took me a few moments to figure out what this backwoods speciment was asking for. wow...pain, the pain.
          look! it's ghengis khan!
          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

HONESTLY I Think he was either SLOW, or ya know had a speech Impediment, but he was nice and friendly! Unlike the bimbo that came up to me while I was working and asked me with a STRAIGHT FACE.

"Does the Fruit and Walnut Salad have Nuts in it?"

Comment

"Does the Fruit and Walnut Salad have Nuts in it?"
              "Well, let's see...Wal...NUTS...What do you think?"
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                This does not warrant a radish whopping.

This only warrants a wiser member of the board to tell you not to laugh at others. That member is not me, I fully advocate laughing at stupid people. My personal favorites are the "Case a dillllllla" people at Mexican restaurants.
                Case a dilla... The way the cashier said it made me think of Elmer Fudd...and no I'm not loling about that.
                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
                  Case a dilla... The way the cashier said it made me think of Elmer Fudd...and no I'm not loling about that.

I heard one guy ask for the "Tor-tilla" wrap >_<

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                    My personal favorites are the "Case a dillllllla" people at Mexican restaurants.
                    I tend to do this out of habit now thanks to the grandmother in Napoleon Dynamite.
                    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

I do it too, sometimes, or to purposely sound like one of the yokel locals around here, will purposely mis-pronounce names of different foods or cities or famous people.
                      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
                      X