This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leave my boyfriend alone!

I brought the BF to work the other day and noticed an email at his desk. He invited me to read it.

Long and short of it, he was working with parts that go on one of his work's machines. One of the front office lady's (who think they're better than the employees who work in production) was making envelopes for these parts. Instead of asking to borrow a part to make sure she had envelopes in the right size, she just made them up. When the BF was finished and gave her the parts, she blew a gasket that they didn't fit in her envelopes and somehow this became the BFs fault. When he pointed this out to her, she fired-off a badly worded, grammatically lacking email with multiple uses of all capital letters to all the bosses, calling the BF a jerk, how he never does any work anyway (Um, sweetcakes, I never see YOU in at 5AM when I bring him into work. I also might not see him for 3-days because he's working 20 hr days and 80 hr weeks), and how he doesn't respect her. Lady, to get respect you need to give respect.

I'll be shitting lightning if anything comes of her complaints towards him. I should also note that she's also pissed because when a supervisor's position opened-up in production, she wanted it but is nowhere NEAR qualified; the BF actually could be up for it; which is funny that she wanted it, considering she feels people in that area are so beneath her...
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Oh, she doesn't want to work there. She wants to sit on her butt and make life living hell for the people that work there. Important difference.

Comment

considering her unprofessional email... i sincerely doubt she'll get very far if she whines. in fact, if she does try to get him in trouble it could possibly go badly for her.

- She ordered the envelopes without asking for dimensions.
      - She unprofessionally attacked him in an email that can be easily shown to the boss
      - Your BF is up for a position that she wants.

pretty clear she doesn't know how to do the job she DOES have, and that she's trying to punish your BF for possibly getting the job that she wants.

Comment

she doesn't have the qualifications to work the bf's job: you have to actually 'work.'

if anyone buys the bitch's story, it's time for a visit to hro; no way in hell should he have to put up with lies from some dumbass too stupid to ask about dimensions of mailables.
        look! it's ghengis khan!
        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

I doubt that BF would get in trouble over her. I mean really, the proof is in the pudding with that unprofessional email she sent out to practically everyone and their mom at work putting BF on blast.
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

sadly, we have seen it happen; the bosses side with the lazy, unprofessional worker over the serious, hard worker.

it's in line with promoting the most incompetent person to manager.
            look! it's ghengis khan!
            Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Working...
            X