Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless it's raining, I usually bring one from outside. I'll try to park near the corral so I have less of a walk to return the cart when I'm done shopping, and will opt for one that's outside the corral rather than in it as my choice to take in. If it's raining, though, I usually just hope one inside is dry enough. When I'm done, the cart I was using goes into that corral I so conveniently parked near, never up on the curb or sitting in the middle of another parking space.

But I agree with others here. What's most boggling are the carts abandoned next to the corral, so carefully and deliberately placed in the parking space one or two spots over.

Quoth Ben_Who View Post
    Last time I was at the wholesale club, I saw a cart corral with two carts in it. In the two spaces RIGHT NEXT to it, were about two dozen carts in a random jumble and a dozen more scattered around it like shrapnel in a cartsplosion. It was like a meteor fell to Earth and burst into shopping carts right next to the corral. I marveled for a moment at the herd mentality, and when I put my cart into the corral next to my car, it started to cry because it was lonely.
    ::giggle:: Cartsplosion....
    "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
    - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Working...
    X