This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aisle Blockers

Met Four of these wonderful people on a shopping trip for chicken breasts, Yay chicken boobies xD

The first one was after me and my mom found the convicted chicken breasts and we decided to check down the aisles and a lady decided to park in the middle of the being of the aisle. I confused my mother for a bit until the lady moved and said 'Oh sorry' in the 'I don't mean it so bugger off' way. So we went down the aisle and eventually we came to a junction where me and someone else were coming down the aisle and someone (the next blocker) zoomed and when she noticed the two of us and decided to just shove her cart down the aisle and look at whatever she was looking at.

'What the hell?' was the thought I hand and I started to back up to let the other woman who was coming down the aisle past. The woman's husband seemed to realized the situation ad started to drive the cart and holy hell the woman acted like we just shoved her out of the way and onto the group with her anger tone.

The next woman who had pushed her empty cart in a way where she had it blocking the area to get past the cashiers. Their was a small space so I tried to get through with the cart as I didn't want to touch the cart incase the woman chrewed on me, luckily my mom was there to help

Mom decided that we should try and get some Chocolate milk cheering up so we went to a store that had some on sale (turns out it was a brand that makes my stomich get sick after a bit ) and during an aisle exploration a woman decided to go through her basket of groceries at the end of a aisle, right in the way. She did move but she looked like she wanted my head on a patter. She then proceded to stalk me down a few more aisles until she found something that gave her and her kid a distraction.

Shopping's usually fun with my mom but today it was a pain

But at least I got the chicken breasts as well as four large boxes of pizza pops for basically half price each

I get so tired of people blocking the damn way all the time....just move people
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

i know. sometimes in the back of my mind i'm yelling "FUCKING MOVE@!!!!!!!!!!!!"

which is also why i try to be polite about where my cart is

Comment

Saw a "new" one today. I was pulling into work to clockout (long story), and this lady was walking through the parking lot on her cell phone. Well, it must have been hard to hear the conversation because she stops in the middle of the drive (in front of on-coming traffic) to talk.

Hmmm, maybe that should be a new sport.... "Ultimate Aisle Blocking".....

Comment

Sounds like many of the people who visit the library - many's the time I've had trouble shelving or straightening in a particular area because someone "had" to park themselves in that spot. (bonus points if it's one of those moms who uses a huge stroller)

Comment

Quoth KellyHabersham View Post
            Sounds like many of the people who visit the library - many's the time I've had trouble shelving or straightening in a particular area because someone "had" to park themselves in that spot. (bonus points if it's one of those moms who uses a huge stroller)
            Oh, I hate that, too! I've had it happen where the person was parked where i can't look at a particular author I want to look at. Then, if you decide to walk around through one aisle and back the other way, that person has moved down the aisle, and now you have to walk around again.

Comment

You know which ones take the prize, though?

The idiots who get a cart first, and then decide they have to go through the customer service line for something (buying lottery tix, a money order or some such that's only handled at the customer service desk). There's hardly room in some stores for the line of people to form, let alone having a cart in there, too!
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                You know which ones take the prize, though?

The idiots who get a cart first, and then decide they have to go through the customer service line for something (buying lottery tix, a money order or some such that's only handled at the customer service desk). There's hardly room in some stores for the line of people to form, let alone having a cart in there, too!
                Good one there. Yes, working at Publix years ago, we all hated that. We also had the restrooms next to that, and some would park their carts in the CS line (to hold their spot), go use the restroom, then argue with the customer behind them for violating their "saved" spot. Got interesting at times.

Comment

Quoth GooseCreek View Post
                  Saw a "new" one today. I was pulling into work to clockout (long story), and this lady was walking through the parking lot on her cell phone. Well, it must have been hard to hear the conversation because she stops in the middle of the drive (in front of on-coming traffic) to talk.

That's when you get real close to her and just lay on the horn. Try hearing your call now moron.

Comment

Quoth GooseCreek View Post

Had the same thing yesterday when watering plants in the garden center. I was going to let out more hose, but that would've meant possibly tripping the poor soul with the huge sunglasses standing in the aisle with a cell phone seemingly grafted to her head. So I had to wait for her to move.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth dbuzman View Post
                      That's when you get real close to her and just lay on the horn. Try hearing your call now moron.
                      Bonus points if you use the highway horn (air horn) instead of the city horn (pretty much the same kind of horn as on a 4-wheeler).
                      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                        Bonus points if you use the highway horn (air horn) instead of the city horn (pretty much the same kind of horn as on a 4-wheeler).
                        New York citybuses (the old GM Fishbowls) had a switch on the dashboard to switch the horns. In City mode, they made a sort of Beep Beep noise like the Roadrunner, and in Rural mode they were the standard GM two-tone car horns. It was a toss-up as to which one the drivers used, though. (They didn't have airhorns, unfortunately. Would have been easy enough to install, as they did have air brakes, so the compressor was there already, but they didn't opt for them.)

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                        Had the same thing yesterday when watering plants in the garden center. I was going to let out more hose, but that would've meant possibly tripping the poor soul with the huge sunglasses standing in the aisle with a cell phone seemingly grafted to her head. So I had to wait for her to move.
                        Oh, it's a good thing you were there and not me. Had something like that happened when I had a hose in my hand, the end result would have been me getting fired.

Comment

depends... is it going to be full contact?

Comment

Ultimate Aisle Blocking: World Record currently held by King Leonidas and 300 supporters
                            The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                            "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                            Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
                            X