This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racist pizza

Our local food store is having a sale on frozen pizza ,specifically Celeste pizza. Now Celeste has a picture of a woman(Celeste I guess) on the box. Celeste is white.

The players:
    CPL: Crazy pizza lady
    W: worker
    M: manager

CPL: Yo! I got a complaint about dis pizza!
    W: What 's the problem ma'am?
    CPL: This pizza got a white woman on it!
    W:...
    CPL: Well, that's racist! It should have a African-American on iit! Our president is African- American! You are racist and unpatriotic!
    W: Ma'am I'm sorry, but..
    CPL: Listen, whitey. take out all of this pizza and replace it with pizza that has African-Americans the box!
    W: I'm sorry but we can't control...
    CPL: You know what this is it's a hate crime! You all like the KKK!!! Get me a African-American manager, whitey!
    M: Ma'am??
    CPL: Listen mah sister, yo' whitey here won't get me a pizza with brothers and sisters on it. Fire her ass!!
    M: No.
    CPL: What???
    M: No, i won't fire my worker. That's the way the pizza came to us, we don't have any control over the packaging.
    CPL: YOU BRAINWASHED!!! I'M GONNA CALL AL SHARPTON!!!! THEN THIS STORE BE SORRY!!!!
    <exit CPL>

I wonder what she thinks of Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben.
    Last edited by Eireann; 06-09-2011, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Wow. That's a new brand of crazy for me. Let us know if Al Sharpton ever gets in touch with your store about this.
      Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

"We HAD a black woman on it, but all the white folks complained it was racist."
        Life's too short to drink cheap beer

Comment

The fact that she thinks running to Al Sharpton about pizza packaging is a worthwhile thing to do tells me everything I need to know about her.

She's the racist here. And racist as all get-out.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Eireann View Post
            I wonder what she thinks of Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben.

Now that's one time I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything !!
            https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
            Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Some people will find any reason to kick up a fuss. This one was really reaching, though.
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Ahhh, the ironing.
                The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

I really need to learn to staple my brain in place before reading threads here. The thing ran away screaming again. That didn't make any sense at all

Now if anyone sees a very abused brain run by could you stop it and send it back. Promise it Guinness and video games and maybe seeing Thor again
                  Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

I think Al Sharpton would laugh at that Crazy Pizza Lady's claim.
                    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth Elspeth View Post
                      I really need to learn to staple my brain in place before reading threads here. The thing ran away screaming again. That didn't make any sense at all

Now if anyone sees a very abused brain run by could you stop it and send it back. Promise it Guinness and video games and maybe seeing Thor again
                      Perhaps a Co-op bout of Dead Nation? I need the Trophy for beatng the campaign in 2-player mode, and I think any brain would love to blast zombies with big guns.

Comment

Geez, that lady must have been drinking a bottle of Stupid before she came into the pizza place.
                        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

We have a small pizza chain here called Blackjack Pizza. Perhaps she'd prefer this pizza?
                          To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Elspeth View Post
                            You're lucky. Mine just short-circuited from the stupid, and I can't find the breaker switches.

Owwww....
                            "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                            - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Gods, that lady is right up there with that city board member thinking that 'black hole' was a racist term.

Deliver us from rampant, useless stupidity!
                              "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Working...
                              X