This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caveman at Pizza Hut

I have been collecting SC stories for about a week now. I've been on vacation!! So expect a lot of my posts to be coming in over the next day or so. I was trying to post them while I was on vacation but my brain was in "relax" mode and blue screened after the first few sentences. My deepest and most heartfelt apologies to those of you who enjoy my posts

Anywho, while I was on vacation, my Grandpa took me out to eat at a nearby Pizza Hut where I ordered a pizza with the BACON!!! Caveman was sitting at the booth across from mine so we shared the same waitress who was probably a student attending a nearby college. Very polite very hard working girl who looked around my age. My grandpa and I were very nice to her. The caveman, on the other hand, was a typical SC. Loud, rude, insulting, picky, etc. When she asked him a question like, would you like a refill, he would respond by grunting. Thus the name "Caveman". She came to clear off our table and kept knocking things over and almost dropping things because Caveman shook her up pretty bad.

College Girl: Oh wow! I am sooo sorryy.
    Me: You're ok.
    CG: I'm just having one of those days!
    Me: I know exactly what that's like. *shoots Caveman a death glare*
    Grandpa: Don't worry about it hun! You're doing a fine job!
    CG: Oh thanks so much!

At this point I gave him another glare so sharp I half expected him to bleed. That glare, short though it was, was filled with as many words as I could fit. "You think you're so tough don't you big man! You feel good knowing you scared the shit out of a college girl? I bet you do you pitiful waste of flesh". He grunted. As I was leaving, I heard "bitch" muttered under his breath. Thank you. I'm glad you think I'm a bitch because if you liked me, it would mean I'm as big of an ass as you are. Have a nice life.
    *End rant*
    Answers: $1
    Correct Answers: $2
    Answers that require thought: $5
    Dumb looks are still free.

Heh. I always joke with the husband that I don't speak gruntese. That just makes him grunt at me more or do the Tim Taylor grunting laugh. My BIL grunts at me when he wants to be funny. I tell him cavemen don't get presents for Christmas, which just makes him grunt more.

I speak two languages - English and Bad English.
    Random conversation:
    Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
    DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

You mentioned Caveman. Somehow I was expecting you to also mention X-Ray, Armpit, and Zero.

(cookies for reference!)
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
        You mentioned Caveman. Somehow I was expecting you to also mention X-Ray, Armpit, and Zero.

(cookies for reference!)
        Holes. Okay movie, great book.

Comment

Kisa, I'm not sure but I think you just insulted those guys in the Gieco commercials.
          Women can do anything men can.
          But we don't because lots of it's disgusting.
          Maxine

Comment

Quoth JPD View Post
            Holes. Okay movie, great book.
            Agreed. The book has so much more detail and they cut chunks out of the film
            Answers: $1
            Correct Answers: $2
            Answers that require thought: $5
            Dumb looks are still free.

Comment

looks like Caveman was "trying" channel Tim Allen but not doing a very good OR funny job of it.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XUg5cfwilI
              I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
              -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Sparky View Post
                Kisa, I'm not sure but I think you just insulted those guys in the Gieco commercials.
                I kept picturing a caveman muttering in dignified outrage at the OP's post.
                A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
                X