This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank and bathroom sightings

I had two sightings today; one at the drive-thru at the bank and the other in the bathroom at my job.

The bank sighting: My mom and I pull up to find that the canister is missing from the chute. Turns out that the customer in front of us took it with him! The tellers were also very slow with everything, but taking the canister has me scratching my head more.

Bathroom sighting: I'm putting this in sightings since it didn't involve me doing work and I wasn't on the clock. I go to the bathroom before punching back in from break, and as I go to wash my hands, what do I see? An empty bottle of vodka standing on the paper towel dispenser!

Quoth jjc927 View Post
    Bathroom sighting: I'm putting this in sightings since it didn't involve me doing work and I wasn't on the clock. I go to the bathroom before punching back in from break, and as I go to wash my hands, what do I see? An empty bottle of vodka standing on the paper towel dispenser!
    That SC should have left at least a couple of shots in it for you. Not that you'd drink it, but it would have been a good gesture.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
    X