X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn't have believed it if....

I hadn't seen it.

On my way home from work last night.....I decided I wanted some delishus tacos from Taco Hell. About 10:30 pm I pull into the lot and see....

some nincompoops going BACKWARDS through the drive thru.

I was....speechless.

You must not have read the board much yet. That seems to be relatively common amonst drunk idiots. usually male, I think.

Comment

I had read it quite a bit on here, but I dunno, just seeing it with my own eyes. OMG. I told the girl at the drive thru I was speechless, she said she tries not to react, but someone is going to get hurt one day and it's not safe.

Comment

Quoth Hermione View Post
        I had read it quite a bit on here, but I dunno, just seeing it with my own eyes. OMG. I told the girl at the drive thru I was speechless, she said she tries not to react, but someone is going to get hurt one day and it's not safe.
        I know I would hit something if I tried a stunt like that even if sober.

Comment

It was probably a prank. Much like going through with everyone in the car naked, or having someone start screaming from inside the trunk.
          "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
            It was probably a prank. Much like going through with everyone in the car naked, or having someone start screaming from inside the trunk.
            and videotaped so they could be "youtube stars" as the first people to ever think of that.

Comment

A guy went through the drive-thru the other morning on a motorized wheelchair. I was surprised as hell that he set off the sensor.

Comment

Working...
              X