This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love kids/I hate kids...

No, that's not true, I love kids, I hate 'parents'...

Walked into the McD's I've been getting my internet through this past week tonight, and went to use the restroom, stopping short of walking right through a kid who wasn't looking where he was walking, and stepped aside to let him through, then continued on, and had my hand on the door when I hear him start talking.
    "Mom, that guy is huge!"
    I stopped and looked toward the kid and his mother. And his mother did nothing. And I know she saw me looking...
    "I call murder on that!"

Yeah, aren't they sweet. At least look mortified before you walk away.

I have a small red mole on my cheek. I used to have a pair of glasses that chafed against it, and in summer months it would be totally raw and bleed. I'd wear a small band aid over it, to prevent the hurt. A little boy asked me why I had a band aid. The mom shushed him and said "Because it's a pimple, sweetie".
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth Imogene View Post
      No, that's not true, I love kids, I hate 'parents'...

Walked into the McD's I've been getting my internet through this past week tonight, and went to use the restroom, stopping short of walking right through a kid who wasn't looking where he was walking, and stepped aside to let him through, then continued on, and had my hand on the door when I hear him start talking.
      "Mom, that guy is huge!"
      I stopped and looked toward the kid and his mother. And his mother did nothing. And I know she saw me looking...
      Ah, kids.

Once again, let me relate the time at the wholesale club some Hispanic kid tried to insult me in Spanish.

HK: (comes up to me) "Tu eres gordo!" *shit-eating grin*
      J2K: (glares) "Y tu eres feo!"
      HK: (gapes in shock) *runs away*

(Translation: "You're fat" "And you're ugly!")
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
        Ah, kids.

Once again, let me relate the time at the wholesale club some Hispanic kid tried to insult me in Spanish.

HK: (comes up to me) "Tu eres gordo!" *shit-eating grin*
        J2K: (glares) "Y tu eres feo!"
        HK: (gapes in shock) *runs away*

(Translation: "You're fat" "And you're ugly!")
        I love that.

Then there's this:

Kid: You're fat.
        Me: And you're ugly. But I can lose weight. You can't lose ugly.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

hah. very very true.

Comment

God, kids and their awful parents.

"Mum, why is that lady so pale? :/ Is it because she doesn't want to be pretty?"
            "Yes, sweetheart."

Yeah, I'm not a radiant shade of orange, therefore, I don't want to be attractive.

Comment

Working...
            X