X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smelly bus couple

*These people weren't actively sucky, it was just the situation*

I had an errand to run after work today, and about halfway through the first bus trip I had to take to get home, the couple in question got on and "had" to sit in the area near me. I'm not sure which of them it was, but there was a VERY strong smell of something like stale cooking/bacon grease, and it was so bad that I had discreetly cover my nose.......was afraid that I was going to start gagging.

And I felt bad about it because I had no idea what their living situation might be, but it was just the kind of odor where you can't help but react.

I wonder if one of them worked at a burger joint and just got off work. Sometimes when I would go pick my friend up from work she would stink to high Heaven of nasty grease and something else I never could figure out. SHe worked the grill at a fast food place and she would have to take a shower to get rid of the smell.

Comment

Thats one thing I liked about working in the supermarket bakery (old old OLD job)

Came home smelling of fresh bread. mmmmmmmmmmm
      "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
      Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Quoth pageantmama View Post
        I wonder if one of them worked at a burger joint and just got off work. Sometimes when I would go pick my friend up from work she would stink to high Heaven of nasty grease and something else I never could figure out. SHe worked the grill at a fast food place and she would have to take a shower to get rid of the smell.
        Same here when I worked at the pizzaria. I liked the job, but I hated how I smelled when I got home.
        "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
          Thats one thing I liked about working in the supermarket bakery (old old OLD job)

Came home smelling of fresh bread. mmmmmmmmmmm
          When I worked at a supermarket bakery years ago all I could smell was glazed donuts. Hate them now to this day.
          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Well, I suspect the odor was coming from the male half of the couple, because he looked like either he'd been sweating or had run through a sprinkler, and he was sitting the closest to where I was.

Comment

Working...
            X