• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth dalesys View Post
    ... getting married in the morning?
    Punk.

(lady greeting new neighbor)
    "Oh! You're Mormon! How many wives does your husband have?"
    Believe it or not, I've actually gotten that question before. More than once, no less.
    "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
    - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth Kogarashi View Post
      Believe it or not, I've actually gotten that question before. More than once, no less.
      I believe. I'm a son-ofa-bishop, after all. My dad got asked (circa 1949) in Rochdale, about the sub-Atlantic tunnel for smuggling English girls to Utah.
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
        I believe. I'm a son-ofa-bishop, after all. My dad got asked (circa 1949) in Rochdale, about the sub-Atlantic tunnel for smuggling English girls to Utah.
        Ooh, I haven't heard that one before. One of my favorites is the one about the abducted girls jumping from the upper windows of the Salt Lake temple into the Great Salt Lake.
        "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
        - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Working...
        X